Ask the Ambassadors Anything!

Hello! :hearts:

Do you have any questions or need help in the clubs or on Wattpad? This is where you can ask our friendly Wattpad ambassadors and they’ll try to help you…

Who are the Wattpad ambassadors? We’re regular users like you who volunteer our time to help the Wattpad community. If you want to know more about the Wattpad ambassador program, you can check out our FAQ.

Wenn Ihr lieber auf Deutsch kommunizieren möchtet, in diesem Thread könnt das tun! “Frag die Ambassadors - auf Deutsch!

In case you’re wondering, this is the complete list of all the Community Ambassadors (club moderators), although Wattpad ambassadors from other teams pop in here too.

@KatherineArlene :katherinearlene: - Community ambassador team leader
@Alicia22M :aliciam21:
@aneonsky :aneonsky:
@Azanthiel :azanthiel:
@DarlaCassic :darlacassic:
@deathofcool
@EvaTheOddity
@floranocturna :floranocturna:
@goodekZAMpol
@KrystalM :krystalm:
@Lady-Emerald :lady_emerald:
@lhansenauthor :lhansonauthor:
@maythemayday :maytijssen:
@miramallows
@RachelS8766 :rachels8766:
@Sam_le_fou :sam_le_fou:
@Sara91Helal :sara91helal:
@Sblessard
@Spruce_Goose :spruce_goose:
@TTBMBFF
@Vintaginity :vintaginity:
@WorldsInsideMyHead :worldsinsidemyhead:
@xFakingaSmilex :xfakingasmilex:
@xkaydotx :xkaydotx:

Whats your favourite TV show?

5 Likes

Do you guys have a favourite genre?

3 Likes

:calmwolf: How’s your day been?

2 Likes

At the moment I’m rewatching Once Upon a Time! :grin: but I do love Modern Family and Lucifer!

I prefer Romances, and well written mystery/thrillers :smile:

Good! Busy! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Lucifer and Once Upon a Time are AMAZING!!!

2 Likes

I have many favorites. xD My recent favorites have been:

Jane the Virgin
Stranger Things
Emergence

I like all genres, except for fan fiction and vampire/werewolf romances.

It’s been going okay. Could be better. xD Family’s currently waiting on the owner of the house to come take a look at the plumbing problem. And my sister’s car still isn’t working. But I’m at least off work for the rest of the week, until Sunday, and I’m happy about that.

How’s your day been?

1 Like

As someone who lives off Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+ for hours on end, I don’t think I have a favorite show. But Death Note and Good Girls are tied for top choices.

I used to read a lot of Young Adult/plain Teen Fiction, but it became unrealistic and rather boring to me. I find dark fantasy, paranormal, thriller, and science fiction to be more entertaining to read (as well as write).

Tiring. I don’t sleep or understand what sleep is :joy:

2 Likes

Is there anything better than a random reader who gives readers engagement feedback and gets to the payoff on the book and says she’s in love with your MCs?

5 Likes

Umm, i was wondering on how to join a club?

2 Likes

Chocolate. Nothing is better to chocolate.

Yes, I’m evil :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Which club? Here? You’re already in it :joy:

But if you mean app, download Discourse and type wattpadwriters.com

GAME OF THRONES! Fantasy + Dragons + Mystery + Horror all in one show :heart_eyes:

Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Mystery, Harry Potter fanfiction

Well, it literally just started :joy: good so far, and I’m about to eat breakfast which is great because food :yum:

This kinda thing makes writers’ days :pray:

Mine

What kind of club? Each of the clubs in the forums (Improve Your Writing, Café etc) are open for anyone to browse and post in :blush:

If you mean a book club, you can find those in #story-services:book-clubs, or writing groups in #story-services:writing-groups :heart:

5 Likes

What is your favorite beverage?

3 Likes

COFFEE :coffee:

2 Likes

Classic! :coffee:

2 Likes

Hot chocolate :grin:

2 Likes

Hot chocolate of chocolate milk, because I’m a child

4 Likes

Everyone is a child for them

2 Likes

Nope. That’s the goal there. xD

Which type of club? If you’re wondering the clubs on here (such as the Cafe, Improve Your Writing, etc.) you don’t really join them. You just go into them, enter in conversations (threads), and have fun. :wink:

If you’re wondering about book clubs (which you can find here, a section in the Story Services club) then you’d have to read the submission guidelines that the user made and use that to get in. You can find book clubs both in that club and as well as on the main website when you type in “book club.”

Soda, honestly. xD Otherwise, my other choices would be:

Sweet ice tea.
Hot green tea with honey.
Lemonade.
Hot chocolate.
Iced Chai tea (from Starbucks).
Chocolate milk.

4 Likes