Ask the Ambassadors Anything!

Hello! :hearts:

Do you have any questions or need help in the clubs or on Wattpad? This is where you can ask our friendly Wattpad ambassadors and they’ll try to help you…

Who are the Wattpad ambassadors? We’re regular users like you who volunteer our time to help the Wattpad community. If you want to know more about the Wattpad ambassador program, you can check out our FAQ.

Wenn Ihr lieber auf Deutsch kommunizieren möchtet, in diesem Thread könnt das tun! “Frag die Ambassadors - auf Deutsch!

In case you’re wondering, this is the complete list of all the Community Ambassadors (club moderators), although Wattpad ambassadors from other teams pop in here too.

@KatherineArlene :katherinearlene: - Community ambassador team leader
@Alicia22M :aliciam21:
@aneonsky :aneonsky:
@Azanthiel :azanthiel:
@DarlaCassic :darlacassic:
@deathofcool
@EvaTheOddity
@goodekZAMpol
@kopa_iota
@KrystalM :krystalm:
@Lady-Emerald :lady_emerald:
@lhansenauthor :lhansonauthor:
@miramallows
@PCastasus
@RachelS8766 :rachels8766:
@Sam_le_fou :sam_le_fou:
@Sara91Helal :sara91helal:
@Sblessard
@skidzipop1
@Spruce_Goose :spruce_goose:
@TTBMBFF
@WorldsInsideMyHead :worldsinsidemyhead:
@xFakingaSmilex :xfakingasmilex:
@xkaydotx :xkaydotx:

Favourite Cake? (+pic)

5 Likes

:yum:

Summary

3 Likes

Puedo ayudar algo , puedo ser embajadora

1 Like

Looks interesting. I wonder if I can make something similar :thinking:

2 Likes

¡Hola! Puede pedir consejo a los embajadores españoles aquí – Pregunta lo que quieras a los Embajadores :heart:

1 Like

:eyes:

Strawberries + Chocolate = amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I will send you a pic if I try it

1 Like

Can someone be suspended without warning? And why if they have been suspended, would it carrying over to Wattpad’s writing part of the site?

Wattpad’s Terms of Service

https://policies.wattpad.com/terms

“We may suspend or terminate your account or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time and for any reason we deem appropriate. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you by the email address associated with your account or the next time you attempt to access your account.”

This is part of Wattpad. If the Trust and Safety Department decides to close your account, both accounts will be closed.

5 Likes

Okay, thank you.

Oh hi!
Guess where this is going…

This one has got to be one of the simplest cake I’ve ever baked, and everyone in my family adores it. It’s a very light white cake with orange blossom flavor, and fresh raspberries.

10 Likes

Hi!

So I’m pretty new to the writing scene of wattpad and the forum thread part of wattpad. I have been learning more about the vote button. I’ve read what it says on the wattpad help site but I still don’t really get what votes do for my story. What do they do for my story, if anything?

5 Likes

send me the recipe pls :yum:

2 Likes

My Dad (RIP) used to make my Aunt Blondie’s applesauce spice cake and put dried fruit in it—mango, papaya, pineapple, apricot, peach—and call it fruitcake. It was the most wonderful cake ever. Unfortunately, Aunt’s Blondie’s recipe seems to have gone missing from my Dad’s file box, but we are currently polling the relatives to see if we can find it.

3 Likes

Hope you can find it. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Hi. Please don’t keep posting in this thread, as the ambassadors aren’t able to help you further than we already have. The only way you’ll be able to get answers is from HQ through the support centre.

1 Like

Hi! Welcome to Wattpad :smile:

To the best of my knowledge, votes contribute to the ranking algorithm used on Wattpad stories, which can make your story more discoverable by tag rankings. They’re also used by readers as a sign they’re enjoying your story - kind of like a thumbs up on a facebook post :blush:

1 Like