Ask the Ambassadors Anything

ambassadors
helping
faq

You can only change your username here by changing it on wattpad too, as both accounts are connected.

If you already changed it on wattpad and it didn’t change here, just log out and then log in again.

I don’t think that there’s a find your story thread. But you can try searching in search using the initial letter of the story, the genre or any details that you remember.
For eg:#s,#historicalfiction

Hi! I’m just wondering what exactly happened with the old threads? I just came back after some months offline and I’m just a bit confused ^^ Are all of the old threads I was subscribed to completely gone, and is this different website from Wattpad itself? I’m not sure if there’s a thread about this already; it’s just been a while and I’m not sure where else to ask haha.

Do you know why this website is able to post every single book I have up on my account and my shared.

image image image image image image image image

That is a mirror site wattpad is aware of. They stink but atm I dont believe there is anything wattpad can do about them. Avoid mirror sites. They can have viruses. I put a warning on my author’s note that advises readers to only read on wattpad.com. Thats really all you can do sadly :-/

Oof ok thank you

It was time for change since the old club functions and that was outdated. They did give chances to import old threads to here so sorry it’s too late :sweat_smile: But the guide and trust levels should help you find your way here easier :smiley: I’m sure you’ll do fine

https://www.wattpadwriters.com/c/wattpad-feedback/new-to-wattpad-or-the-forums

Sorry for not linking (thought I did…)

Can you tell me how can I change my profile picture here in the community? :sweat_smile:

You can only change your profile picture here by changing it on wattpad too, as both accounts are connected.

If you already changed it on wattpad and it didn’t change here, just log out and then log in again.

How to close my community thread? Any ideas?

Just tag a Mod
(https://www.wattpadwriters.com/groups/communityambassador)
or copy the link of the thread and ask here

Also you can only let a thread be closed, when you are the owner.

Link it here, and I can close it for you :xkaydotx:

All done :smile:

Thank you so much! Can i re-open it tho?

Ah, do you just want it temporarily closed (for example, while you catch-up/fulfil requests?) In that case, you just need to put “closed” in your title, and then change it back to open when you need to :star:

Nope. I just wonder about it. Thank you for the information. I could use that in the future

I forgot to answer your question, sorry, but yes, it can be reopened :smile: - just let a mod know (:

Awesome! I thought there wasnt such thing as reopening XD