discussion
help
wattpad
faq

He spammed also in other threads
Can you maybe remove that too?

3 Likes

Hey
I don’t know if I have joined the community or not.
But I am so happy I can reply here.
I hope I can live upto the expectations.
I am a paramedical student.
Please forgive if I can’t text or post regularly here.
But I will try my best.
Hope everyone are having good time in their life

1 Like

@KatherineArlene sent you another message about something different. Just curious about the code of conduct when it comes to usernames on Wattpad.

Adding the #featured tag to your stories qualifies your story for the featuring pool :slight_smile: All the best for your story :slight_smile:

Could we maybe not have random roleplaying threads pinned at the top of the forum as if it’s useful information to everyone? It kinda defeats the pinning function if every Tom, Dick, and Harry gets their threads pinned.

1 Like

The pinned thread at the top is part of the ‘badge hunt’ hosted by Nick, that’s why it’s pinned

3 Likes

Okay. Still a game, and not something that counts as valuable information for everyone. So, still ridiculous in my view. But I’ll just ignore then.

1 Like

I think it’s all just a bit of fun and it’s gotten people interacting with the Community more, so no complaints here xD

2 Likes

Like I said; I’ll ignore it. :wink:

I love the game. It’s so much fun. :joy:

2 Likes

I have no clue what’s going on, to be honest xD I got the Wandering Soul badge but that’s about it :joy:

3 Likes

Same here
I know that it is a treasure hunt, but anything else Idk

1 Like

Actually people don’t have to tag anymore. They can if they still want to but I don’t think it’ll give them a leg up. They went back to being a form submission for people to submit themselves. The form to express their interest in being featured/editors pick or in Paid Stories or other promotional opportunities.

2 Likes

Did someone change the language settings for the official WP Fantasy profile page?

https://www.wattpad.com/user/WPFantasie

This is the German language fantasy profile run by the German ambassadors :slight_smile:

This is the original English Fantasy profile.

2 Likes

That’s the German version of the profile. The Ambassadors run a few different language profiles.

Here’s the english one: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Fantasy

2 Likes

@MakaylaSophia Thanks. The other one wasn’t showing up in search results for some reason.

2 Likes

If anything, I blame Nick Runs to a bunker and seal myself

2 Likes

What’s the deal with this Elgin thing? I feel like I left for an hour or two and then every other post was about it until the pinned thread at the top. I really am out of the loop for this one.

Like from the beginning? Or why it’s so active today?

1 Like