discussion
help
wattpad
faq

I tried didn’t work…

1 Like

Thankyou for your assistance :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Any time - if Nick doesn’t give you an explanation any time soon, let me know, and I’ll find out if I can give it back to you :hearts:

1 Like

Nick actually didn’t tell me anything, he showed up but didn’t explain…

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

@xkaydotx by any chance do u know anything about the title I currently have…

I think he took it away, because some people thought that it was a negative badge.

2 Likes
False Prophet Nomination

Oh

I think she doesn’t know as Nick made them and only he knows it

3 Likes

Ah, that makes sense :smile: I do see no one else has it now either.

you can read more about it here: https://www.wattpadwriters.com/badges/111/glimpsed-the-light

1 Like

Oh is that so…

Yep i was the first n the last one with false prophet

1 Like

I think that Glimpsed the Light is an update from the False Prophet badge :slight_smile:

On second thoughts, you can PM Nick on Wattpad for the reason.

1 Like

Oh!

1 Like

Oh i will try

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

The coding for this is hard to read on dark mode

3 Likes

Noted! :hearts: I’m on it.

3 Likes

A new thread! How exciting!

Quick question. I was away from WP for just a few days and came back on today with 1k+ notifications. I went to go start responding to comments and such and the notifications would only go back to two days ago.

I thought maybe it was just an App mishap but I just tried now on the computer and the notifications now won’t go back farther than yesterday.

That leaves 300+ or so notifications that I just CANNOT get to. What’s up with that? Seems like a major flaw to rack up notifications over a short three day period and then physically not be able to reach all of them.

Hey!

That sounds very odd. I’d say you should try and send a ticket to Wattpad HQ and see if there’s a glitch happening.

I checked the “known issues” section on Help, and there seems to be some issues with the notification feed, but none exactly the one you’re describing. So I’d definitely recommend sending a ticket. :sparkles:

1 Like