Ask the Ambassadors Anything

discussion
help
wattpad
faq

Is adding your book to a library or Reading List can affect ur book’s ranking? Thanks a lot!

Hi! No one except for HQ knows for certain how the rankings work and how they’re calculated! It’s a mystery! But I would imagine any sort of interaction would help.

2 Likes

Hey guys!

So, I’ve just been informed that Regulars can access a “private lounge”. I was just wondering what this is and how one would access it.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey. Sorry to tell you, but there is no private lounge for regulars.

1 Like

All cool. I was just curious. Thanks :slight_smile:

Does that mean this badge’s description is a lie? :scream:
It mentions a private lounge area. If there’s no such thing they should change the badge description.

https://www.wattpadwriters.com/badges/3/regular

1 Like

I can confirm the private lounge area does not exist. I’ll see if there’s something we can do about the description – it came default with the forums we use.

3 Likes

They really should. I wonder why that was put there. Maybe it existed once upon a time :woman_shrugging:

Thank you :slight_smile: It would have been a cool idea though :sweat_smile:

Don’t trust the description of any TL :joy:
Another example would be pms. You can’t send them, but they are still written in the description of basic user.

If you want to know what you can do with your current trust level you can take a look at this thread I made about it:
(Tutorial for Trust Levels)

2 Likes

I see! Thank you for that link. :slight_smile:

Once, in the old community, the Pub did not show in the clubs. Maybe somebody remembered that. But there definitely is no secret nook and cranny, where users need goldcards to get in. Even the pub could be found easily, if one just looked

2 Likes

Hello,

I just want to ask if I delete a chapter, the reads disappeared with it? Thanks :wink:

Heyo!

Yep, the reads disappear with it. If you just unpublish it and later replublish it, the reads will return with it.

1 Like

:kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing::kissing: thanks!

1 Like

No problem :smile:

Oh yeah, I remember that.

Apparently, there’s a limit to the likes a person can give. What is the limit, and how is it decided?

It depends on your trust level. Also I think it is 50 or so

Thank you so much for getting back to me!

I will see if the issue is still persisting today and then will send a ticket :slight_smile: I just wasn’t sure if after a certain number of notifications, it could only go back so far but thought that might be weird considering not everyone can check their notifications every day and they tend to add up! lol

1 Like