Ask the Ambassadors Anything

discussion
help
wattpad
faq

Hi, I still can’t get the hang of sharing my stories

You can read this article for more info- https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/201465434-Sharing-a-Story

You can have a look at this thread for more info-

P.S: I’m not an Ambassador, btw :slight_smile:

Also it seems that you’re new on Wattpad. You need to have a certain trust level to be able to post or add links. You can read the details here: Trust Levels: What are they and how do they work

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. Doesn’t matter if you aren’t an ambassador

1 Like

Probably. Im still in level 1

You should have no problem to share you story as you are already trust level basic user.

1 Like

I was talking about the likes limit on the forums. I already knew about the spamblock on votes. :slight_smile:

Is there any way I can get my like count restored without waiting for it to reset naturally?

Kindly please close my old thread thank you.

Hi there, done!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, I am writing French stories, and I need some help!
I don’t know how to proceed to create a thread in French, or how to get to ‘meet’ French users.
All the posts and threads are in English and so I get very few readers!
Help please!
Agathe

1 Like

Salut Agathe,
il y a des fils de langue dans le café (pour bavarder) ou dans IYW (pour parler de l’écriture). De plus, à ma connaissance, nous en avons également dans les clubs de genre (par example, fantaisie). Donc, je suggérerais de chercher dans les discussions, voir si tu trouves quelque chose, sinon, T’es invité à poster une discussion pour les autres auteurs français.

If you could only eat one type of sweet for the rest of your life what would it be, serious question.

Without a doubt, black licourish! :muscle:

1 Like

Are you dutch, Only people I’ve ever met that liked that stuff!

I’m Danish and Faroese :denmark::faroe_islands: :smile:

2 Likes

also do you know why after i uploaded a profile picture i still don’t appear to have one on the forums?
I’m probably missing something simple…

1 Like

Log out of the forums and then log back in!

3 Likes

HAHA
ITCrow
Thank you!

3 Likes