Aurora ღ Cover Shop ღ OPEN ღ

covers

Thank you! I will be looking forward to it.

-Ashlyn Riter

Hi, @BrandonWong048,
Your request is accepted. I’ll try playing around with your ideas. :grin:

@HonestBookReviews, Your cover is done. I always love to make more than one cover. I hope either of them will be suited for your taste. Do tell me if there any changes you want me to change. :smile:

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it. :grin: Sorry for the inconvenience

Hi, @Badass_Saasha,

Your cover is done. It quite hard to make it because I have lots of ideas at that time. :sweat_smile: But, fortunately, I have completed four covers and end up choosing two covers that kind of suit for your ideas.
The first one is manip while the second one is simple. I hope either of them will be suited for your taste and do tell me if there any changes you want me to change. :grin:

Ahhh they’re both so good, it’s so hard to choose! I think the first one goes with my book more tho.

Btw thanks a lot. I am so new here, I had basically no idea while requesting and you made it just how I wanted it and it’s just perfect!

I’m glad you like it! Thank you so much for choosing my cover shop. It’s my first time do the thread about covers and I kinda feel nervous and worried if my cover doesn’t suit someone taste.:sweat_smile:
So, I believe you want the first one?

Yes. The first one just relates more to my story though I must say both of them are awesome.

The first one is a manip cover, so, don’t forget the payment and credit me. I would love to read your book…it is an interesting one.:blush:

The payment is done. Thank you once again. :grin:

Thank you so much! I will probably go with the second one.

I do have a question though…when I clicked on the cover to open it in another tab, it opened both covers into another tab (with the gray background and everything). I’m just worried about saving my cover…will it save the whole thing or only the cover that I click on? Cause I just want the one cover.

-Ashlyn Riter

Hi, @HonestBookReviews,

Your welcome and sorry for the trouble. Here are the cover, Thank you for choosing my cover shop :blush:

i like the 3rd one

Title: ¡Autoridad, Orden, Paz!
Subtitle: [None]
Author: [None]
Image idea: A planet Earth, white and black, the continents and borders white
Colour theme: Black
Cover type: Simple
Short Summary: The book happens in a dystopian world, controlled by a Totalitarian Government obsessed with complete control over even the simpliest of things, the book mostly follows the story of common people and how they try to live their lives more than “heroes trying to overthrown the government”, and the only character that tries that mostly discovers real life Is not like a movie
Extras: The cover Is very simple because I honestly not sure how to correctly portray the world of my book, but in it, the Government Is obssesed with white and black symbols, so…

Thank you!

-Ashlyn

Title: Goodbye
Subtitle: None
Author: @TockAC
Image/idea: I want to have an image of Macy with her head down
Cover type: Simple
Mood: Sad
Short summary: Macy is a cancer patient who only has three months to live, so she decides to write letters to everyone that she loves before she dies.
Password: Pop

Your request is accepted. I’ll try playing around with the ideas. :grin:

Hi, @TockAC,

Your cover is done. Do tell me if there any changes you want me to change.

I love it! Thank you so much for this cover. I promise that I will give you credit on my upcoming story.

Title: poetry from a depressed girl
Subtitle: None
Author: @TockAC
Image/idea: I want a picture of a girl looking very sad
Cover: Manip
Mood: Depressed
Short summary: Just a list of poems based on emotions like sadness, anger and depression.
Password: Hip hop