Autumn | Free Playlists 🍁 | Closed for the week

CLOSED FOR A WEEK LONG BREAK

Queue (max limit is 10 requests at a time)

• Queenpuff | story | post 6 | oblivion | delivered

• Queenpuff | ship | post 10 | sparrow and lion | delivered

• MrMendeswifey | story/character | post 12 | delivered

• breathingchemicals | character | post 25 | katherin | in progress

• unforgiven_mess | story | post 29 | the goth boy | in progress

• type (character, chapter, ship, personal, story) story

• title Oblivion

• author Puff

• brief summary the story is a YA supernatrual story that focuses on sister hood, friendship power and family.

• character description *

• genre/mood Story genre Supernatural, YA playlist mood: Girl power, Warrior, Strenght, badassness.

• artists/songs to be included Billie Elish, lizzo, demi lovato, bts dua lipa, Miley Cyrus (mothers daughter specifically) imagine dragons Audra Mae, Julia Michaels, I’m also open to other artists

• artists/songs to be avoided heavy rap, opera, techno, screamo

• cover ideas a sun and moon maybe something like this

• password/Other hot chocolate

also would I be able to request again?

1 Like

Accepted. And you can request as many times as you like. I don’t have much to do and a lot of my time is spent on Spotify anyways :sweat_smile:

yay tysm!

I might request more then once more then… lol

1 Like

type (character, chapter, ship, personal, story)
Story.

• Born To Kill

• author

• brief summary

• genre/mood

• artists/songs to be included

• artists/songs to be avoided

• cover ideas

• password/Other

• type (character, chapter, ship, personal, story) ship

• title Sparrow & Lion

• author puff

• brief summary The three grew up similar but very differently, the two boys were raised to be keepers while the girl for most of her life was raised “human” when the two boys meet the girl things get complicated as a love triangle insues

• character description * There all a bit of wild cards, while she’s known to speak her mind and not afraid to throw a punch when she loses her temper, one of the boys is rather cocky, and thinks he can get away with most things so isn’t afraid to do what he wants, the other boy is quieter and guarded, keeps things in until he explodes

• genre/mood Power, romance, frienship, birds, lions

• artists/songs to be included Billie Elish, lizzo, demi lovato( nightingale, lionheart), bts dua lipa, Miley Cyrus imagine dragons Audra Mae, Julia Michaels, Ariana Grande, ava max, Rachel Platten (Stand By You)

• artists/songs to be avoided anything super heavy, head banger ish
• cover ideas [this](https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d3/45/c7/d345c717931bb223cedaa938bb3f9594.jpg)
• password/Other Hotchocolate. can find some cover ideas and give more arists and songs if you'd like
1 Like

Accepted

• type (character, chapter, ship, personal, story)
Story/character

• title - The Alpha’s Wicked Queen

• author - MrMendeswifey

• brief summary - *The story is about a female Zariah who is visiting her home town after a long time and giving her supernatural world another chance before she completes her last year at school, but she meets Asher who is her mate but they both develop a really toxic relationship in between she meets another person who claims to be her real mate, and he makes her believe in love and importance of self-love. *

Zariah is more of a wicked one who keeps secret to herself and will be mostly seen as a good girl in most of the story before she realises that her first mate was just lying to her for her powers and tricked her.
Asher is going to sound like possessive love interest who is in love with Zariah but doesn’t know how to show it.
Alaric is the second love interest who is a murderer but love zariah and will do anything for her.

• genre/mood - werewolf/fantasy ya/na
Mood- self-love, self-acceptance, toxic relationship trap and leaving that kind of relationship, friendship, new love.

Anyone will work.

I would like to avoid rap but if its good then ok

• cover ideas
Whatever works for you.

• password/Other - hot pumpkin spice drink

Thank you💚

• type (character, chapter, ship, personal, story)

Story
• title

Entangled
• author

Alex Orchard
• brief summary

it’s a romance story, but the characters find out later on that they’re related, and the story is about the fallout of that [being hashed out more as its for nanowrimo]

• genre/mood

romance/dark romance, YA

anything, but mainly pop music or emo/pop punk music. Maybe some panic at the disco in there if it fits, and onerepublic.

rap,
• cover ideas

maybe something like a forbidden apple, or a couple or something dark/romantic
• password/Other: pumpkin spice latte. <3

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

For the first one, can you list some artists that you would prefer to see in the playlist? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am not much of a music person and especially Hollywood, it’s my first time that I am asking for the playlist😂so I don’t have much idea.

1 Like

That’s fine then. Any genres besides rap you don’t want? I myself usually end up including indie or alternative to some songs

1 Like

You have full freedom :green_heart:

1 Like

Cool beans! :grin:

Both requests are accepted

1 Like

Lady, what do you mean by playlist? And why forms?

A Spotify playlist (if you have the app or account) is a list of songs that readers can interact with or listen to. Or I can deliver it in graphic, as just a list of songs on a basic background.

And forms, because it’s basically a checklist. Just a copy paste list to be filled out by requesters. It saves me from asking extra questions, gets straight to the point, and is considerably more organized. :slightly_smiling_face:

@queenpuff I’m starting on your playlists now, so fingers crossed to have it done in 24-48 hours. I can do the cover and deliver it, but I can’t upload it to the playlist itself until next week since my cellular carrier removed my phone’s hotspot :sweat_smile: