Back and Looking For New Friends

I just started writing again after not writing for almost 2 years. I’m thinking about posting it on here. Anyway just looking for some friends since all my old ones quit when I did.

Hi dear, how are you? Welcome back to the amazing world of writing. Best of luck for everything.

1 Like

Welcome back - I know what it’s like to be interrupted from writing and nothing made me happier than getting back in the groove, so I hope this feels good for you.

1 Like

I’m doing okay. Its been a real rough year or so. I’m suprised I’m even writing again.

1 Like

When you start writing after a long hiatus, it surprisingly feels good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s interesting that’s for sure. I have no clue how this book will work but I’ll hopefully stick with it. It’s a different genre than what I wrote on here before which worries me. I always wanted to write fantasy since I love reading them but I’m not for sure if I’m capable of writing a good one.

I’m worried a bit that I will start to feel not good enough and stop again.

2 Likes

If you are good at reading fantasy, then surely you can write it too. I’m positive. Good luck and it’s really brave of you to try new things.

2 Likes

I might start preaching on you about motivation and believing in yourself, but - we’re all in the same boat. I haven’t seen J.K. Rowling on the boards here in ages, I think she’s doing good but … unless you’re in her Zip code, we’re right there with you Tiff : )

2 Likes

Also while I have this thread up I’m wondering if anyone on here plays pubg

That happens, but so what. If you stop again, then after some more time, you’ll write again. Our mind’s a strange dude. xD

What’s a pubg??? Just curious. xD

Plays unknown battle ground. Its a game for mobile devices and pc. Its a shooting game.

1 Like

Take inspiration from it and write your fantasy tale gurl!!!

Have to ask - and I ask this as someone who read real books like a fiend as a kid who grew up pre-internet, but now hardly touches a book: Your favorite print-read experiences? (you too, @SafflowersinAutumn )

1 Like

You mean like a hard copy, real-life-book-in-your-own-hands-experiences?

1 Like

Yes please! My last experience with a real book seems like something filmed in black & white …

1 Like

Jane Eyre,
Jane Eyre,
and much much more of Jane Eyre.

1 Like

What about you?

1 Like

Aaand, you just buried me in classy picks … I can’t touch that : )

1 Like