Banner Needed For New Story||Payment Included||FILLED

Please use the following form when posting your request:

Graphic Type (Please be specific! People can’t make you a graphic if you don’t tell them what you want.): Banner

Title: The Bleeding Heart Of Celitra

Author: M. Cyrus

Genre(s): Sci-fi Fantasy

Colours: Purples, blues pinks

Idea(s): Maybe like a fantasy space background with the title of the book? Idk

Story Summary: Amra trusts humans to use magic from her planet safely, but then humans drain the planet of magic and Amra has to go and find has to go find people to get magic back.

Payment (If offered. Please do not offer votes as it’s not allowed.): You get a follow from me, and reads on the first three chapters of your book, with at least 5 comments per chapter

Anything Else: You can put a watermark oon the banner for your account, as long as they arent across the whole thing,

Do you have any inspos? And what’s ur current cover?

1 Like

Are payments for all who tries or only what you ended up chose?

If for all tries, do you have a deadline? Mind waiting 1 or 2 days?

1 Like

hello ! i tried matching the fonts to your current cover, but i don’t know exactly what the original designer used.

drag into new tab for full resolution

as for payment, just a credit is fine !! if you’re using these in a chapter, then please mention me as the designer, otherwise, it’s not necessary.

3 Likes

wow! it’s beautiful!

2 Likes

ahh, thank you ! that means a lot to me !!

1 Like

1 Like

Ummm not really?? I have this cover

Payment goes to everyone. Tbh since I did get four already I’ll probably use all of them (like go back and forth between them all) because I love them a lot

Oh that’s beautiful!!
Are you sure you only want credit?

1 Like

Those are amazing!!

1 Like

yeah ! my stories arenʼt recent and havenʼt been updated in years, so thereʼd be no point in reading and commenting since my writing style has vastly changed !!

1 Like

Thank You !!

1 Like

Here’s mine!

2 Likes

my favorite

i will be awaiting your payment.

1 Like

I love it, your payment will be filled in just a second :smiley:

1 Like

but about the read thing, i haven’t publish yet, will you do that after i publish? or is it counted as forfeited?

1 Like

I’ll read it, you’ll just have to dm me that its published :smiley:

1 Like

ok

1 Like