BDaD 306: Be Dumb and Defenestrate - There's A Million Things I Haven't Done - (The Tour Is Currently In: Nashville)

Insert intro + Header Welcome back to Vintage BDaD!

Yep, we’re still here! Still nuts and still trying to get each other discovered, one small step at a time!

In here, we are discovered and discovering. We are deranged and delirious. We bring death and destruction. We are dumb and defenestrate each other. We doom and destroy. We drink and drug (Don’t do drugs). We deliberate and die. We are BDaD. Be Discovered and Discover.

But most importantly, we are always Being Drunk and Disorderly.

Two things to cover:

First, since this is not a highly moderated thread as of this time, please consider this a relatively safe space. I will help bury whatever is said if need be. But if you break any rules, the mods will know, because I will tell them. No exceptions.

Second, scroll down for the history of BDaD and why I’m still here on this old thread.

An old thread

History what’s that lol

Thread Queen/Leader/Head Bitch In Charge/Something: @LauraPWrites

Thread Jester: @C00XC01

SQUIPed: @Olivaughn @LauraPWrites

The Frosty Boy: @Oblivionyx

The Most Terrible Parents: @Kimmy_Grace @Absent_Muse

Floating Spirit Lumi @astrophile

The Resident Bad Boy: @ZiyxtyZeven

If any other regular participants want to be on here, just let me know. Like regular enough that Cai and I can recognize and have a personality idea type thing.

I might eventually make a tag list as well.

Cai is our oldest member, having been here since thread 1. Stacey was also here at thread one but I don’t want to tag her and bug her too much.

1 Like

This post that I’m still not sure what it’s for

FREELY COMMISERATE (you bunch of jerks)

1 Like

RIP HG link

3 Likes

why did they choose now of all times to strike us is what id like to know

2 Likes

It’ll come back as needed, I have both the gay version and the second more recent one saved so ha

2 Likes

Like I said, I’m pretty sure someone flagged us for me calling y’all jerks and they needed a reason to follow the flag cause what I said doesn’t really break guidelines especially since it’s us friends in here

3 Likes

Anyway where were we?

Oh yeah.

FUCK IDA.

3 Likes

Also Assar is a bitch damn

3 Likes

He’s just like “FUCK THIS MARWAN IS DEAD I’M ANRGY” *throws shit at Hida*

3 Likes

Oh Meri is a d00d

4 Likes

Meri’s mastermind tho