BDSM Stories & People

yes :slight_smile:
That is so true.
Thank you for your patience going through this conversation.

For me BDSM is a very important part of my life and it makes me sad when people are judging and look at me like a freak.
because of these kind of people I would never be brave enough to have this conversation face to face.

Because of my BDSM lifestyle it is very hard for me to make friends and be open with people. Because people look at me like I am some mentally crazy person :frowning:

If BDSM is very important to you, then don’t worry what others have to say. If you enjoy it, then who cares what they have to say! I mean it’s not like if they are going to be there while you have sex. Like a friend always says: “of they aren’t paying my bills, I don’t give half a fuck what they say or think about me.” Be comfortable with yourself.

Thank you for your kind words. Even if it’s easier said than down, I appreciate you lovely words very much!

XoXo

The Wattpad guidelines say that any sex act between characters that is against Canadian law is forbidden. Canadian law states that a person cannot legally give consent to any sex act that results in bodily harm, which means any BDSM activity that leaves a mark or causes a person to black out. Thus sex acts of this type are forbidden on Wattpad because they are abusive and cannot legally be consented to. The same prevails in the USA.

Consent does not matter where ‘harm’ is concerned, so says the law. And harm is any results like breaks, bruises, cuts, burns, and other ‘marks’ of BDSM activity. It is weird to read some threads on this site filled with wild fervor against abuse in romance books and then others defending it. Abuse is abuse whether one consents to it or not.

If the guidelines actually were enforced, half the BDSM books would be taken off.

spits out water

people still talk here?!

Using buzzfeed as a source is a good way to severely lower your credibility levels…

just for future reference

What are you even talking about?

As long as it is consensual, then is it even abuse?

Sorry it was an earlier post that you used a link from buzzfeed as a source

@Tiphette99 If I may say my opinion this is silly.
US and Canada are practically banning BDSM because their laws are considering it abusive no matter the consent of people involved.

Just think of this. 2 boxers are fighting for sport, money and entertainment. It is legal. It is praised. They are viewed as heroes. Portrait in movies as males models of our society. Hurting each other for money and fame is fine. Two lovers hurting each other in private during sexual act is bad. Both sides are acting within mutual consent.

And of course, BDSM is against the law in US and Canada. Good that anyone can get guns from Wallmart. But everyone is safe because BDSM is against the law and it is censorship.

Isn’t this silly? Isn’t censorship and banning of BDSM abusive ?

You are 100% right. And between the Guns for Everyone, Everywhere and the Anti-Male MeToo laws, it’s a wonder if my kids will ever have normal relationships.

:-/

I previously wrote in the old clubs that I was writing a BDSM story and that I also wanted to experience it. Well…I am getting my wish! And I am so excited! But also nervous because I won’t be the submissive in the relationship, I’ll be the dominant one.

We talked a lot last night about it because yesterday was my birthday and as a gift, he gave me a whip and a few other things such as blindfold, shackles (there was more but I’m only listing a few items). We read a few articles together and we are doing research together instead of separately.

Today comes around and I decided to give him ONE task while I was at work a task in which he failed to do and to top it off he isn’t at my place yet (he left a note on the table explaining he went to help one of my neighbors, I, however, suspect he is hiding as well) In which case a punishment is coming for my man xD. (FYI, we agreed the punishment won’t be severe at this time since we are just exploring, punishments will be tame until we feel bold enough to go a little further in exploring.

Ooh! I suggest you get an illustrated book of the Kuma Sutra.
It’s what my best lover used on me, to make me obey.
Well, technically, we used it on each other. She was a nymphomaniac.

:slight_smile:

Okay thanks :slight_smile:

Its a good thing he didn’t see your message otherwise he’ll tell you not to give me ideas! :rofl:

@New_Beginnings You seem like a lucky couple!
Much love to you!
XoXo

bdsm is illegal in canada, tf? Why does it matter what consenting partners do in the bedroom??

Some people assume it’s abuse I guess…

Opth. Remind me never to go to Canada. Apparently, the law is that an adult can’t consent to bodily harm, yet getting ears pierced or getting a tattoo isn’t illegal? I call bullshit.

On a new topic, BDSM related of course…
I am very curios about something. I see a lot of people here on wattpad writing about things that they have no knowledge of.
And BDSM is no exception. Why people are writing about these things id they are not really into it.
I can’t imagine myself writing about football or cars, and hoping to write good about it.
Why so many people imagine BDSM and write about it purely out of fantasies?
I found myself thinking of this in the morning… any ideas?

Same.

I get really pissed when an uneducated writer will do stuff like not have aftercare…
I once read a story here where the dominant either paddled or whipped a character over 30 times and there was literally no aftercare.
I can’t remember if it was a whip or a paddle, but the lack of aftercare is what made me drop the book completely.