Hey, you guys! I’m in the middle of revising a story that I finished writing recently, and I need a beta reader to go over the second draft once I’m done with it. While this is a fanfiction, no knowledge of the fandom’s canon is at all necessary to be able to read it. Here is the story info:
SUB-GENRES: reader-insert fanfiction, Gravity Falls fanfiction
WORD COUNT: 91k words (this is the rough draft length; second draft that you will be reading may be longer or shorter)
DESCRIPTION: After an awful year at school, twenty-year-old college student (Y/N) (L/N) decides to head on a road trip through the western United States to wind down and relax. However, her trip proves to be anything but relaxing when a strange man named Bill Cipher joins her on her journey.
Rated PG-13 for some swearing, alcohol usage, and scenes of violence.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Your job would mainly be to comment on the overall characterization, plot continuity, and believability of the story, treating the work as its own independent narrative separate from canon. Please don’t sweat the small details too much, as I am on a schedule and want this done within a certain period of time. I especially want to know if the character representing the reader is believable and someone that readers can actually identify with.
- Be able to work via Google Docs.
- Stay in regular contact with me in case of delays, etc.
- Be able to complete the job in roughly 1 month.
- A shout-out on the first page of the new version of Wayfarer.
- Feedback on one of your works, either on Wattpad or on Google Docs, PROVIDED that the work’s word count is 100k or lower and it is in English. I can offer feedback on spelling, grammar, punctuation, and the like, as well as plot, characterization, etc.
If you are interested in taking up my offer, please DM me and let’s talk!