BEES / free graphic shop / OPEN / story ads, banners, covers, icons

your delivery post has been updated with the colour versions

I love them! Thank you.

If it was possible to see how this looked on a plain background,

hZsi4TM

and how this cover would with a different font I’d like that.

OavUa83

delivery!

here’s some options for you! if the font still isn’t what you’re looking for let me know and i can give you some more options!

Thank you I love them. I will be using them

Thank you so much! :smiley:

delivery!

here is your cover(s)! i hope you like them. i’m sorry there’s not one with six people - it was just impossible to get that many people on a cover to look good. if you don’t like these i do offer one redo per request and i’ll be happy to make any smalls changes for you!

Thank you. I like the second one

delivery!

here is your cover(s)! i hope you like them. i do offer one redo per request and i’ll be happy to make any smalls changes for you!

AW THE DOGGY BANNER IS SO CUTE! (sorry i just had to comment one it!) :hearts:

This looks really good! Would you be able to make it brighter? Like, with bold reds/oranges? If that’s not a thing then this one is really good :smiley:

@GreekMyth aww thank you so much!

@BrittByTheRiver I certainly can do that for you. I’ll get the updated cover to you as soon as I can :slight_smile:

your delivery post has been updated! i hope those are more the colours you’re looking for. if it’s not quite right let me know and i’ll edit them more :smiley:

Thank you so much! It’s beautiful :heart:

delivery!

i hope this is what you’re looking for! if not i do offer one redo per request and i’m happy to make any small changes you’d like!

Oooh it’s absolutely gorgeous! Do you mind playing with the font a little bit on the one with white text? Maybe “Merchant Queen’s” on the same line and “Ledger” by itself in a different handwritten font? I like the thought font already used.

COVER FORM

title: Dreamer

subtitle*:

authour: Lara Ann Lee

style: Simple

ideas: I was thinking the cover could be something along the lines of one of one of the images I provided, along with small text in the middle.

colours: Light pastel dreamy colours but some gloominess

images*: https://imgur.com/a/2NFpDxw

other*: Thanks c:

@KateKarlLanier I’ll get that done for you shortly!

@LaraXOX3 accepted! your cover will be with you in the next day or so.

BANNER FORM
main text*: The Grave Boys
other text*: Samantha Birch
size*:
style: dark, brooding, mysterious
ideas: like think Lost Boys and Bram Stoker’s Dracula kind of vampire with the almost cliche blood red theming and dark, nighttime effects. Please may I have a girl vampire with emphasis on the fangs lips or just a gothic kind of looking girl (example in the pics if you could use either one of those I would love you) with the text bold and standing out but not dominating the photo
colours: red black grey white
images*: it wont let me put the images i want??
other*:

delivery!

let me know if you need me to play with fonts more

I think that works!! Thank you for your time. :slight_smile: