BEES / free graphic shop / OPEN / story ads, banners, covers, icons

accepted!

your banner will be with you in the next few days. as for the pics, you could just drop the link in there?

sorry i just saw the closed for catchup thing whooooopps

delivery!

i hope this is what you’re looking for! if not i do offer one redo per request and i’m happy to make any small changes you’d like! also i just saw your question about the story ad when looking over your request, sorry about that! feel free to request it now or add it on to the end of your post above if you like. i’ll add it to the queue - if you still want it that is.

no worries! i hope to be open again soon!

delivery!

i hope this is what you’re looking for! if not i do offer one redo per request and i’m happy to make any small changes you’d like!

Wow, they look great! I’m really digging the gold and black one. However, can you tweak a few things if it’s not too much to ask?

• remove ‘written by’ from the author’s name
  • remove the skulls in the background
  • different fonts and sizes for the title and the author’s name? Can the title be a little bigger?

Some suggested fonts for the title: Northwood High
Hyldemoer

As for the author’s name, it can be something simple like the one used in your Viceroy cover.

Sorry for being so fussy! I really appreciate your hard work.

delivery!

i hope these are better!

Amazing! Now I’m torn between which one I should actually use because they’re both so good :joy:

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

delivery!

i hope this is what you’re looking for! if not i do offer one redo per request and i’m happy to make any small changes you’d like!

Thank you so much for the beautiful work! Much love and gratitude from my way:)))

hi again, lol

BANNER FORM
main text*: a game of changing tides
other text*: the sea is all too unforgiving
size*: i like banners that are a little longer than the normal ones, I don’t know about the name for sizing though
style: darker, under-the-sea kinda vibe
ideas: a girl underwater, maybe a ship with sails or something like that. There’s a big pirates of the Caribbean vibe, just maybe darker
colours: dark blues, greys and black
images*:
other*: thank you!!!

every time i try to link or add the photo it says ‘post cannot have photos’ or something along the lines of that? any help or ideas lol

if you’re new to the new clubs format that would explain it; there are some weird rules about posting photos/links as a new clubs user

accepted!

your banner will be with you in the next day or two. thank you!

for sizing 1000 x 300 should be quite long :slight_smile: I normally do 1000 x 500 which you can see in the delivery post above. Or if you like I’ll just go profile header size (red and black in examples)? Let me know if you have a preference!

don’t worry about it, I’ve got the links now :slight_smile: thank you!

Omg thats beautiful, thank you so much

you’re welcome I’m glad you like it!

delivery!

COVER FORM
title: One Night Stand With the Billionaire
subtitle*:
authour: Anesha J
style: Romantic, bright.
ideas: My Cover now is two people in a bed wrapped up in the sheets, but i think if its like that again its fine but if you can make the cover Lucy Hale and Jason Mamoa on the cover that would be awesome to. but anything you come up with will be great.
colours: anything light colors would be great like white yellow neon green pink anything that gives off a light vibe
images*:
other*:

delivery!