BEES / free graphic shop / OPEN / story ads, banners, covers, icons

Same backgrounds would be good - otherwise a more intense flame (orange through to a blistering blue) as the series progresses. :smiley: Thank you heaps you’re amazing.

bump

bump

Morning XD

COVER FORM
title: The Devil’s Brother
subtitle*:
author: Edan Morez
style: Simplistic
ideas: Close-up shot of a guy from his collar down, holding bandages
colours: blues, black, gold, grey, red, violet
images*:
other*:

accepted!

your cover will be with you soon. the imagery you’re asking for is quite specific and after looking around i can’t find anything that fits. so if you have alternative ideas - or find imagery - that would be amazing!

delivery!

i hope this is what you’re looking for! if not i do offer one redo per request and i’m happy to make any small changes you’d like!

delivery!

i hope this is what you’re looking for! if not i do offer one redo per request and i’m happy to make any small changes you’d like!

delivery!

here is your cover(s)! i hope you like them.

The bandages could be around his head or in the background? He’s also Blasian-golden or dark skin. But it’s hard to get skin color so I’ll give you permission to play around a bit :grin:

delivery!

i hope this is what you’re looking for! if not i do offer one redo per request and i’m happy to make any small changes you’d like! okay i just saw your post about bandages around the head - let me know if you want me to try that instead now.

I like it :sunglasses:

i'm glad to hear that! let me know if you'd prefer a redo with different images now you've replied to my questions haha

I kind of want to see what else you can come up with but don’t want to be a bother :thinking: I can have multiple covers :grin:

it's fine! there's no queue currently. i'll mess around with the photography :D

Sweet, I’ll be sure to credit in a month or so when it’s posted–it’ll be a thrilling read, you have my word

delivery!

here’s another set! there really isn’t that many good images for bandage photography :confused: I keep coming across mummies or doctors!

COVER FORM
title: Borderline
subtitle*: Poetry Written in a Psychiatric Hospital
authour: noirdaisies
style: creative photography
ideas:
colours: black and white theme possibly, or just a splash of color
images*: if you could possibly use this image as the main background (you can crop it too if you want) cff0f7a6aa7b701a3ffee53f8b2769b1
other*: thank you! I’m going to be majoring in graphic design this fall so i really admire what you’re doing and think you’re super talented x

I’m really feeling the top one :grin:

COVER FORM
title: Song of a Dynasty
subtitle*: none
authour: Autumn Briel
style: Dark
ideas: a tilted crown on a skull
colours: black, gold
images*: none
other*: Thank you!

accepted!

your cover will be with you within the next day. thank you so much for your compliments and good luck on the course!