BEES / free graphic shop / OPEN / story ads, banners, covers, icons

accepted!

your cover will be with you within the next day. thank you for requesting!

Thanks so much! I’ll be using the red one :slight_smile:

COVER FORM
title: The Soul in the Suit
subtitle*: Origin Stories
authour: Megan Hites
style: whatever looks best, perhaps something dark with a pop of color?
ideas: my book is in the fantasy genre and has lots of magic and is set in medieval times! In particular my main character is a male soul mage, so perhaps some kind of wispy purplish effects? They dress in a lot of medieval style clothes, with cloaks or magic robes. There’s a lot of forests and cool fantasy landscapes.

My main character also will have a bear he is bonded to. And his righthand is a woman with curly red hair.

This is also a creation story for a saga: there will be these protective knight suits (think Iron Man + medieval knight armor) that are enchanted with another mage’s soul, and this is the story of how they came to be. So, that’s a potential idea (but I figured that might be harder to do).

colours: maybe a contrasting pop could be purple
images*:
other*: Thank you! I love your covers! I am not particular about what I want in a cover, so any inspiration that you find that looks like fantasy/magical, please run with it. I just listed a bunch of different ideas because I’m not sure what I want.

Hey!

Thank you so much for making this, I really really appreciate it – however, I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind doing a change. The background image is a bit too auburny/red in color. Don’t worry about making it a drink or anything like that. Make it a lamp, or the flower, or, really, if you want, just play around with it and see what you think is best noirish, I’m not subscribed to any solid idea. Thank you so so much!!

Thank you so much !!

Hi again, Could you change just the colour of your username on the first one so it matches the other ones??? They are absolutely amazing !!! Thank you :smiley:

accepted!

your cover will be with you within the next day. thank you for requesting!

@_huckleberry I’ll mess around with the photography and get back to you!

@BrittByTheRiver yes, of course, sorry about that. I just copied the image for the first cover but I’ll fix that now :slight_smile:

That’s okay - thank you so much!

your delivery post has been updated!

That looks amazing - brilliant covers for the series thank you heaps :heart:

delivery!

here’s another set! i hope these are more what you’re looking for. i included the flower one though i’m not sure if it works as well as some of the others here!

delivery!

here’s your cover! i hope you like one of these. the image was really nice to work with!

if this isn’t what you’re looking for i do offer one redo per request and i’m always happy to complete small changes like colours, font etc.

delivery!

here’s your cover - i hope you like it! if not i do offer one redo per request and i’m happy to make any small changes you’d like!

delivery!

here’s your cover(s) - i hope you like it! if not i do offer one redo per request and i’m happy to make any small changes you’d like!

I adore the first one!! Is there any way I could see it with a few different colored backgrounds? I’m wondering if maybe white or something else would be better than black! But I love that purple color :slight_smile:

delivery!

i hope this is better for you!

Perfect, thank you!!
Mind if I use all three of them??

sure! i’m pleased you like them.

COVER FORM
title: the decent truth
subtitle*: (none)
authour: bartcn
style: simple
ideas: a floating balloon in front of a simple background
colours: sea green, or some blue/green color
images*: something like this balloon?
other*: this book has already been published and it already has a cover that i made, but i don’t really like it that much so that’s what brought me here :slight_smile: let me know if you need more info on the cover