Behind The Screens

:sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It’s always a good sign when people talk about the title first, IMO. The first thing people see is the cover and the title. So having a good one is so so so so important.

YAS! MORE PICS!

Okay, I can’t find one with my bandanna on but… I’ll show you all my fashion sense.

Note: I only dress like this when I went on a date that one time.

Love everything. It suits you. :heart:

I totally agree with you. Usually I only pick books up when the title or cover catches my eye.

Don’t judge a book by its cover doesn’t apply to books.

I love men wearing floral. I don’t know what it is, but it just looks so cute and nice.

A+ for the shirt alone!

It totally doesn’t and it’s horrible isn’t it? :joy:

The irony. :joy:

I will be back everyone, I must sing for someone.

And boy I wish that meant something else.

I know imagine you’re a prof. serenader.

Oh, no. It was more of a, “I bet you can’t sing this song,” and I had to prove them wrong.

I live my life out of spite.

No no. Someone called you and you had to sing up to someone standing on a balcony.

Just run with it.

Spite is my main motivator for anything. Tell me I can’t do something, and I’ll do it and it’ll be so fucking extra.

Is it just me, but I think your hair color is changing? :sweat_smile:

Well, actually, I think it’s a romantic song? So, that could be a possibility…

Oh, my God. Spite is my most powerful motivator. It’s the reason I finished my first book and am still writing. It’s the reason I’m trying to start a company. AND the reason I started making song covers on YouTube!

Lighting?

How cool would that be?

I did dye it at one point, though I’m not sure which photo that would show in… cause I can’t remember what colour I dyed it too, lmao

Serenader confirmed!

I’m doing my entire degree out of spite. I had a teacher tell me I probably should do something else than art, so naturally I applied for art school and am about to graduate after 4 years :slight_smile:

Yes. It probably is. Amazing how some people’s hair seem to change color with lighting. Mine is just black everyday, every where. I’m bitter. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lmao same. But my sister has dark brown-almost-Black hair indoors and then outdoors it’s like a light brown-almost amber!