Best Romances You Read In 2019

Now that 2020 is upon us (or already here for some), what are the best romances you read in 2019 and why did they tug at your heartstring more than the others?

No self advertising, link sharing or tagging. Can be Wattpad or professionally published.

Μine is probably ‘Dancing With Sin’ by our own little minx. What I love about it was that it stood out from her other books. It’s just such a simple and sad love story about two people falling in love as one of them prepares to marry someone else and even if he decides against marrying that person, a relationship isn’t possible without destroying her relationship with someone she loves dearly. It’s just raw and heart wrenching and I feel the character’s so much.

The other one I loved was ‘There’s Something In The Way’ series on Amazon. It follows them through the course of probably two decades. She falls in love with him when she’s thirteen and he’s twenty-four. Nothing happened then. Instead, he ends up marrying her sister later on and it followers their lives and all their trials they face as he comes to terms with his feelings for her when he already thinks it’s too late. It was such a sad and sweet series and I loved watching them both grow as people and seeing him finally see that no matter how hard he tries to do right by her, staying away isn’t an option.

1 Like

definitively the good girl’s bad boys by rubix

@nearxlight has an ongoing bxb werewolf romance called RHAPSODY that’s absolutely amazing!!!

@JulieMidnight also has an ongoing bxg werewolf romance set in the 1920s called Secrets in the Moon that’s so unique and written with such lyrical prose! There’s a completed collection of short stories set in the same world called Love Bites that’s so, so good.

Both these ladies know how to WRITE

And both feature werewolves solving crimes, which I can’t seem to find at the bookstore, but I so desperately want mooooore lol

Definitely check their stories out!

2 Likes

Definitely Amazing Gracie. I just completed it yesterday, began on monday. Amazing just like the title, definitely recommend everyone to check it out.

(Watching this thread for inspiration/recommendations to help me get back in the romance mood before starting my new story… :eyes: :joy:)

3 Likes

This is exactly what I’m doing :joy: I’m always on the lookout for new books to read xD

3 Likes

copying @Lucille_Dixon and @houseofmirrors and just gonna keep stalking this thread

4 Likes

Are we just talking about Wattpad Romances we read in 2019? Or can we share published ones too? :slight_smile:

1 Like

i say the more the merrier

but this isn’t my thread lol i should take that back

Any romances.

1 Like

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Celesteabrook’s Coming Home. It is an easy read that still manages to suck you in and take you on a wild emotional coaster ride.

Thank you so much for the tag! <3 I’m honored!!!

1 Like

You deserve it! :relaxed:

1 Like

A huge thank you for recommending my stories!! I’m so stoked right now.

1 Like

YOU READ THIS BOOK?! It was the only series I read in 2019 and I fell IN LOVE with Manning over every book. Honestly, this series inspired Dancing With Sin.

The scene between them at the lake (which was funny to me since her name is Lake lol) at the camp where he was fighting so hard not to give into her… GOOSEBUMPS. And their entire talk at that camp where they were staring up at the stars. I cannot get over those books. I tried reading some other of Jessica Hawkins but didn’t like them as much as this series.

1 Like

I’m definitely going to have to check this out since a couple of you have enjoyed it now!

1 Like

The characters are so vivid and tangible. It had me addicted. Manning is a man you want in your bed and I can promise you that :wink: lol

2 Likes

I am on my way home now to find it on amazon! :joy:

2 Likes