Beta Reader Needed ( Teen Fiction)

I’m looking for readers that can offer me suggestions, comments about how I can improve my story.
I can offer in return to read your book, write comments or just follow you.
I hope you’ll love the story :slight_smile:

• Title: The Girl From Swan Lake
  • Genre: Teen Fiction
  • Description: All Grace Wilson wants to do is dance ballet. When auditions for “Swan Lake” begin at her high school, she sees it as a chance to win the role of her dreams.

But with dreams come challenges and expectations. Auditioning shines a spotlight on Grace, and suddenly other people notice her existence, like Daniel Night, the guy she’s always had a crush on. And like the other students, her competition.

She’s painfully shy, but if she wants to be cast as Odette, she must overcome her shyness and her fear of being known. They say the last year of high school is the best, but for Grace, it may also be the hardest.

this piece of writing sounds interesting, I’d be willing to read/beta if you would like. Contact me at fishpseudonym@gmail.com

This looks really good! I would love to Beta Read

unlisted #4

closed #5

Hi!

It looks like your thread has been inactive for more than 30 days. In order to ensure the threads in the Story Services club are current, I’ve closed and sunk this. If you’d like to create a new thread, please do, and if you can remember to bump it before 30 days has elapsed, that will let us know you’re still using it.

Thank you for your understanding

• PurelyAliyah :purelyaliyah:
    Community Ambassador