Beta-readers for a Taekook Fanfic?

discussion
critiques
help
services

I’m currently writing a Taekook fanfic [Highschool au] and was wondering if a few people could help me with the story by being beta readers. We can discuss things late but if you’re interested then please leave a reply.

Here’s the current blurb:

Taehyung, a senior in college is forced to take part in a choir tournament alongside his long-time crush, Jiyoo. And when Jungkook- the award-winning singer of the college- discovers his senior’s fleeting crush, he takes it upon himself to be his wingman, only for things to develop into more than just a one-time friendship.

Hello there!

It seems that your thread is more fitting for the #story-services:beta-readers-needed club. I am going to move your thread there.

Thank you for understanding!

Z

Community Ambassador

1 Like

oh my god i (j)hope i am not late. I´d LOVE to do that! so if you still need someone, remember me :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, sorry for the late reply too. I already have a few chapters of the story up but I could really use the help with the following chapters.

I also have a few more taekook books in the works so if you’re willing to look into that too then i’s be really grateful.

Sooo, where do I contact you? And how do we go about this?

ooof sorry, i kinda lost my password and didnt see your reply. soooo sorry.
but anyway, i suggest that you just pm me, (i followed you btw) and then we can talk further. Is that okay?
: D

closed #6
unlisted #7

Hi!

It looks like your thread has been inactive for more than 30 days. In order to ensure the threads in the Story Services club are current, I’ve closed and sunk this. If you’d like to create a new thread, please do, and if you can remember to bump it before 30 days has elapsed, that will let us know you’re still using it.

Thank you for your understanding

PurelyAliyah :purelyaliyah:
Community Ambassador