Beta Readers needed for YA Sci-Fi/Dystopian (70k+)

CHRONICLES (14)

• The Aya Thrasher Chronicles (book 1)

• YA, Sci-fi, Dystopian, Adventure, Romance

• Description

It’s 2075 and Earth is quickly disintegrating. There’s less than three years of inhabitable air left and officials are quickly unveiling their evacuation process called the “dyeing process”. Because the dyeing process can’t evacuate everyone, earning a dyeing spots becomes like winning a lottery.

Decades before, Earth’s neighboring planet, Sciusia was destroyed by citizens of a pirate planet. The Sciusian survivors relocated to Earth where they intermingled with humans. Though Sciusians and humans were allowed to have relationships, hybrid offspring were thought to be impossible…until now.

A handful of these hybrids are relocated to a Sciusian owned island. Where they are told they can earn a dyeing spot by performing, although it’s unclear what that really means.

Aya Thrasher is a seventeen-year-old from a broken home in a poverty ridden suburb of what used to be Boston. She’s creative, but is very self-conscious. After being relocated, she feels caught between two potential love interests, brave but slightly geeky, Brennan, and wealthy and gorgeous, Trevor. Aya must also comes to terms with her newly endowed gift - her dreams.

Rayne Marovic is close to turning eighteen and comes from a small town, which she absolutely loathes. After a botched robbery, she serves a stint in prison, until she also ends up relocating to the island. Rayne is a hot head who must learn to deal with her temper, especially when she starts to discover her telekinetic abilities.

Aya, Rayne, and the other hybrids must band together to defeat an insidious threat and learn the true meaning of the performance.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/200178108-the-aya-thrasher-chronicles-editing

PAYMENT:

Quick read and your general thoughts - I will read your book as well and give you a follow.

More in-depth read (comments every so often. Is my plot good? What could be better) - I will do the same for your book, give a shout-out, and a follow.

Super-in-depth (like an editor) - I will read your book, credit you in mine, give a shout-out, and a follow.

1 Like

interesting.

1 Like

It is been a long time… But is this still up?

Definitely!

Okay… so should I read it on wattpad? And what would you like me to do as a beta reader?

I would like to be what you call as “super-in-depth” like a editor…

That would be awesome! I’m always missing small typos and such. I could also send it to you via google docs if that’s easier

Yup you could send the link to my dm? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.