Beta readers needed please for completed story

This is for authors who need beta readers for their completed stories.

If you would like to offer beta reading services, you can advertise in the Critiques and feedback group or browse the authors and offer your services.

Please include the following:

• Title
  • Genre and sub-genres
  • Description
  • Any other information you feel is needed

Last night I released my first story, it’s the first book in maybe two or three books that I’m planning to release.
It’s a fantasy adventure romance action story with graphic violence, threat and mature language.
Link to story will be included in this post. Please only constructive criticism, no insulting or verbal abuse please. This is my first story so I’m not perfect.
Thankyou :heart:
untitleddesign_1_original-1
https://www.wattpad.com/story/203497335-subject-f20
BOOK ONE.

Peter grimaced as the man pushed his foot down harder on his hand.
“I should get paid more for having to chase down little shits like you.”
The gruff voice from behind the helmet complained as he held his gun up, pointed directly at Peter’s trachea.
“I was going to make this quick and clean, get the job done with but after that sly attempt-” The man nodded his head towards Peter’s now completely numb hand that was crushed between his boot and the dirt. “I think I’m just going to let you slowly bleed out and choke to death.”
Peter spat at the huntsman.
“Fuck you.” He said in an aggressive tone.
The man scoffed.
“Funny how they always say the same sort of thing.”
Peter stared into the black face of the man’s helmet. Not showing an inch of fear on his face.
If death was coming to collect him, he wouldn’t greet it as a whimpering fool. That wasn’t who Peter was.
The huntsman’s finger began to squeeze on the trigger.
Peter never took his gaze from the black glass face of his executioner that stood before him.

An alternate universe.
Year: 2035.

For the past 14 months the world has been in a post apocalyptic state. Human life on earth is near none existent due to a deadly airborn disease.
Few were immune to the disease and those who did survive went into hiding out of fear of being killed by the huntsmen.

A girl with hypersensitive senses, inhumane strength and no name is on the run without knowing what she’s running from.

Hidden far underground from the world for the past sixteen years, the world is an alien place to her. The only person she allows herself to trust is seventeen year old survivor, Peter.

Secrets are soon to be discovered and some are a lot closer to the girl than she would have ever imagined.

I DO NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF ANY IMAGES USED IN THIS STORY. ALL CHARACTERS ARE FICTIONAL AND HAVE NO REAL LIFE LINK ANYONE OR TO THE PEOPLE IN THE IMAGES.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Vhaera_stories
Link to my profile

Suggestion: add a link to your main wattpad account here in the profile for your forum account. Then people can click through to read your work.

1 Like

Thankyou have done that now :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m still not seeing it… Might take a while to come through.

Should appear after “music” in your description of yourself.

Edit to add: It’s there now…

1 Like

Sorry if I sound like I’m being stupid but is this what you mean? Add the link to my forum profile here…Screenshot_20191110-130955_Wattpad
Edit: just seen that you’ve found it :slightly_smiling_face:

You have done it now - all good. It might have taken a while to update the forum page but I can see the link now.

1 Like