Beta Readers

I am currently looking for a few beta readers for a couple of my completed stories! Both explore darker and more mature themes. What I’m mostly concerned about is development in plot and characters, enjoyability, character interactions, pacing and just overall take of the story.

I am open to payments of any kind as long as they are reasonable and follow the guidelines!

• Strokes
  • Dark Action Romance

When the fear of isolation pulls Ashton and Ria together, nothing can prepare them for the collision. An anomaly shatters the repetitive fabric of their lives, sending them on a journey of discovering themselves and one another.

Beneath Ashton’s gentle exterior rests a nest of lies. He’s hiding something; a past so dark it puts Ria’s very life at risk.

Blinded by her need to free Ashton from his destructive mind, she falls onto the radar of his most ruthless enemies. With lies, secrets and schemes storming over the horizon, it’ll take everything to keep Ria from falling into darkness as she attempts to save Ashton from his own.

• This is the first book in a trilogy.

Second Book (unrelated to Strokes)

• Limerence
  • Teen Fiction Romance

Pepper never meant to lose her best friend. Lucas never meant to fall in love.

Yet the aftermath of broken hearts leads them to blur the lines of their friendship forever. When Pepper is dumped by her boyfriend and Lucas is led on by his crush, they seek comfort in the arms of intimacy and underage drinking.

Neither of them expect to wake up tangled beneath his bedsheets with nothing but lust-stained skin to separate them, and nothing will prepare them for the chaos storming in the wake of their biggest mistake.

If you’re interested, let me know here or message me on Wattpad and we can discuss! Username is the same : @seatrails

2 Likes

Hey! This sounds interesting. What type of feedback are you looking for and whats the novel word count?

I would be happy to read and give feedback for either of your stories :))

interested :slight_smile: