BIG NEWS: Wattpad's CEO Allen Lau will be doing an AMA!

hq-ama

I want to try and get most of you on here to ask your questions to him live! He’s super busy so I likely might not be able to choose the date, but I’m wondering if we can figure out what time of day would be best (since we’re all different geos)?

Select the times you are typically available on a Monday-Friday if possible (multiple choices allowed)

• 9:00 EST
  • 10:00 EST
  • 11:00 EST
  • 12:00 EST
  • 13:00 EST
  • 14:00 EST
  • 15:00 EST
  • 16:00 EST
  • 17:00 EST
  • 18:00 EST

0 voters

talking about getting people here

Damnnnnnn, that’s something

I think you should make a poll to help decide on a time.

ok this is really hard since we’re all in different time zone (so morning to me is night to @AWFrasier i think?). should i set it to EST and make everyone just google

That would probably be easiest.

http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

That link is super convenient!

It takes the user’s local time and converts it.

Someone help me 'cause I don’t know military time so I have no idea what times any of these are :laughing:

:ded:

Bless you.

All right since all of these are times when I’d be at the primary job I couldn’t guarantee I could show up so I went ahead and voted for 3pm which would be 12pm for me and I’d be on my lunch break. But my lunch break is only a half hour so it might not work anyway thus I’ll go for whatever works for everyone else and I’ll just check in when I get home from work (or on my breaks LOL)

I also think I might have like a, pre-AMA thread going with good questions in case he likes it and wants to answer some more after it or another time or if no one shows up

Have a look at this, Lauren.

https://www.worldtimeserver.com/meeting-planner-times.aspx?&L0=AU-NSW&Day=13&Mon=6&Y=2018&L1=SG&L2=IN&L3=TR&L4=GB&L5=US-NY&L6=CA-ON&L7=US-CA

You won’t be able to please everyone, but as long as the convo is available for review afterwards that would be cool.

Or you could maybe allow people to submit questions, so they might be able to receive answers, even if they can’t attend.

I can totes draft up a bunch of questions! :smiley:

Well, as long as it’s at a time I can attend, I’ll be there with bells on!

Ah, that’s so cool! I follow him on Twitter and love hearing the business side of Wattpad!

btw, THANK YOU so much for organising something like this!

This is way cool :smiley:

Having a thread for people to post questions that you could then moderate might potentially be the best solution. Like you could pick say 5 questions from people who can’t attend while giving the bulk of the questions to those who can attend.

:reading: yes, definitely we’ll try to do something like that

You rock for organizing all this while simultaneously trying to keep us whiners happy :kissing_heart:

Just trying to show how much more attention all of us at Wattpad are now paying to the Clubs and how much we value all of you :diamond:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That.

Made my day

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Honestly, you don’t really have to though! We are such a tiny portion of the users of Wattpad.