Black Rose Aesthetics || Free & Open ||

CLICK HERE FOR EXAMPES

REQUEST FORM
  • Name/Title: (Optional. Only if you want it written on there.)
  • Type: Character, story, couple, other (please tell me if you want any other type of aesthetic because I can probably do it).
  • Number of panels: 6, 9, or 12?
  • Color Scheme: Remember that different colors represent, symbolize and mean different things. They will also convey the mood. If you need help choosing just let me know.
  • Ideas and things you want to use: Quotes, pictures, and any vague ideas.
  • Description: Tell me all about your character/story!
    • Physical appearance
    • Personality
    • Materials/objects/items/possessions that relate to the character/story or are important to them.
    • Likes and dislikes.
    • Story summary only if you want a story aesthetic.
  • Border: Yes/No
  • Tags: Tag a few people like this… @-username @-username @-username
Notes
  • You can fill out the form and I will make them. But they will only be delivered after payment.
  • In you want a story aesthetic, you only have to fill out the “description” part of the form with your book’s summary.
  • Give me as much information as possible so I have enough to work with.
  • I might ask questions if I don’t understand something or need additional info.
  • All images used do not belong to me but the final products are mine.
  • Be patient. Be respectful.

Payment: One request is free! Two or more requires you to read 5 very short poems from my poetry book, Petals. Leave a comment on it regarding a poem so I know you have completed payment. This rule applies starting from 3/18/20. Don’t forget to give me credit if you use my aesthetics!

Delivery: If you fill out the form well enough, then it shouldn’t take any longer than 3 days. If I have trouble it will take a little longer.

6 Likes

Are you still taking requests?

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay, I’ll request for two in a few minutes! :blush:

1 Like

Here!

Type: ‪character - Kadin‬
Color Scheme:‪ black, dark blue, and white ‬
Ideas or anything mandatory you want me to use:‪ blue flames, a black crown , ink ,maybe a white haired female in a dress or a suit?Quote - I am not someone for you to control.‬
Description: Kadin is a to be princess. Who’s rebellious, sarcastic, confused, stubborn, open minded, kind of a wild card , impulsive and might have temper. But they do care for people at times.
Border: Yes.

Type: ‪character - Oswald ‬
Color Scheme:‪ red, black, and magenta ‬
Ideas or anything mandatory you want me to use:‪ roses, a man with red long hair in a colored suit , a crown that’s with flowers as maybe jewelry. Quote - I am more than what you think.‬
Description: Oswald is a prince whose flamboyant, nice , flirtatious , emotional , open minded, seems like a airhead at times. But he’s pretty serious when it to comes to people who he cares for.
Border: Yes.

1 Like

Type: character- Teagan
Color Scheme: gray, black, gloomy
Ideas or anything mandatory you want to use: red converse chucks, a pocket watch, moody/ bad boy vibes male (dark haired, green eyed, bad boy/ player, motorcycle or old truck Words/ Quote: “Play with me, sugar.” or “Hello, brother.”
Description: carefree, player, always the flirt, but he falls hard for the Ice Queen.
Border: Yes

Type: character- Rain
Color Scheme: white, gray, purple, and royal blue
Ideas: blue or purple rose with thorns, crown, tears, broken glass or ice, books, girl dressed properly in collared blouses Quote/ words: Smile, to hide the pain. Be the clown to fool the jester.
Description: Called the Ice Queen for being so cool on the outside. Composed, reserved, royal-like, proper, but hides a deep pain and need for love.
Border: Yes

1 Like

Yup , that’s good!

I thought that’s what I did :sweat_smile:
But honestly I don’t know that far. I didn’t really go that far into the characters.:sweat_smile: sadly the story is still in progress so there’s not much places? I guess there’s the dark realm where there’s mystical creatures? Sorry :confounded:

That’s fine but the characters hair is red as long that’s there I’m good.

A flower crown.

1 Like

Oh there’s the separate kingdoms they’re in. Kadins is nothing but fog and ash kingdom. While Oswald is like a flower kingdom there’s flowers everywhere does that count as places?

1 Like

That’s okay!

Ooh, yeah. I think I got something to go perfect with Kadin’s kingdom. Can I show you? If you like it, I’ll use it.

1 Like

Sure! :blush:

1 Like

Yes, that’s perfect! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great! One more thing, you said ink. Bottle of ink? Just ink spread across? A pen with drops of ink? Sorry for asking so many questions. :sweat_smile: The more specific, the better it’ll be though lol.

1 Like

It’s fine! I totally understand as I’m Someone who does the same. Especially making graphics.

Anyway, ink dripping if that makes sense like on a hand , or mouth or eyes or something…:sweat_smile: I hope this is helpful.

1 Like

Honestly I just thought of colors that popped into my head . So it’s understandable if they don’t go well :sweat:

What do you suppose would go well ?

1 Like

Lol, actually the first one (Kadin’s) looks fine. If you don’t like it or want me to change anything let me know so I can amend it or it’s done.

Kadin

Personality-wise, red and pink (or magenta as you said before) fit his description.
Graphic wise, any two colors would be fine.

1 Like

[quote=“LilBlackRoses, post:19, topic:184596”]
Lol, actually the first one (Kadin’s) looks fine. If you don’t like it or want me to change anything let me know so I can amend it or it’s done.[/quote]

Oh wow! I love the one for Kadin! :star_struck:

1 Like

Hmmm, I went for magenta cause that’s his eye color .:sweat_smile: than about about magenta and green if the magenta and red doesn’t go well? :confounded:

1 Like

Thank you! That one’s done then. :slight_smile:

Magenta and red went fine together, it was just the black (or the 3 of them together) that set it off.

1 Like

Yay!

Oh , Oh how about green or just go with white .:sweat_smile: I’m fine with either.

1 Like

It’s fine!

So I said magenta, red and black but you can change the black for white or green if it goes better . I hope I explained it right :sweat:

1 Like