- Name/Title: (Optional. Only if you want it written on there.)
- Type: Character, story, couple, other (please tell me if you want any other type of aesthetic because I can probably do it).
- Number of panels: 6, 9, or 12?
- Color Scheme: Remember that different colors represent, symbolize and mean different things. They will also convey the mood. If you need help choosing just let me know.
- Ideas and things you want to use: Quotes, pictures, and any vague ideas.
- Description: Tell me all about your character/story!
- Physical appearance
- Materials/objects/items/possessions that relate to the character/story or are important to them.
- Likes and dislikes.
- Story summary only if you want a story aesthetic.
- Border: Yes/No
- Tags: Tag a few people like this… @-username @-username @-username
- You can fill out the form and I will make them. But they will only be delivered after payment.
- In you want a story aesthetic, you only have to fill out the “description” part of the form with your book’s summary.
- Give me as much information as possible so I have enough to work with.
- I might ask questions if I don’t understand something or need additional info.
- All images used do not belong to me but the final products are mine.
- Be patient. Be respectful.
Payment: One request is free! Two or more requires you to read 5 very short poems from my poetry book, Petals. Leave a comment on it regarding a poem so I know you have completed payment. This rule applies starting from 3/18/20. Don’t forget to give me credit if you use my aesthetics!
Delivery: If you fill out the form well enough, then it shouldn’t take any longer than 3 days. If I have trouble it will take a little longer.