Blade of Midnight| Character art and illustrated covers

• Name of character: Ajal Skullcrusher
  • Character gender: Male
  • Character age: 37
  • Character description (the more detailed, the better): Ajal has black hair and pale green eyes, his hair is longer, shaved on the sides, the rest is in a half ponytail, with a small braided strand in the front (his hair length is about his shoulders), he has strong features, pale skin, a long scar over his right eye. He lives a more ‘barbaric’ life style, he wears chain mail with thick furs over it (he lives on an open plain, surrounded by mountains and it’s often cold). He also wears a leather necklace with his wife’s ring tied on it. He also has two axes he uses for fighting (which is very common as his people compete with two other races and are routinely attacked by a third) so he is a warrior, muscular build, he is about 5’ 8" (not sure if that’ll be useful or not)…I think that is all… Oh! I almost forgot, Ajal wears three different colors of war paint, a black line going down the center of his face and a second under his eyes, red and blue ones also only under his eyes and three blue dots on either side of the line on his forehead (feel free to leave that out, if you need, I can draw a basic idea of what I was thinking on that for reference)
  • () No background (x) abstract background
  • If you chose abstract please give a basic idea (i.e lillys, purple gradient,): Not sure if it is abstract or not, but just a plain grey background would be fine
  • () semi-realistic (x) realistic
  • () black and white (x) semi colored () full color (for semi-realistic drawings only )
  • () bust (shoulders and head) () torso (to about just past rib cage and up) (x) half body (wait and up) () full body (self explainatory)
  • Image ideas (if any): vikings-history-season-five-viewer-votes-episode-ratings-cancel-renew-season-six-590x393

Idea for chainmail ^

Example for furs (strangely I could not find examples for men, and this was what I found looking for references or what the stuff I was trying to describe in the story yesterday), if you need more, for anything, hair, axes, armour, furs, anything at all just let me know and I will go find them

Ok then! :slight_smile: just so you know, there will be a bit of a wait before I can draw your character. In the meantime, your allowed to topic hop if you wish. ;D

You have been added to the waiting list. In the meantime you are allowed to topic hop. :slight_smile:

Alright thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Quick question:
So, generally, when I refer to semi realistic coloured pencil drawings, all I’m really saying is “Ill make it as realistic as I can but I can’t quite achieve the same level of realism with coloured pencils that I can with graphite”
So, do you want a semi realistic/as-realistic-as-possible coloured version of your character, or a more anime version?

Thank you :slight_smile:

• Name of character: Azeal Neralum
  • Character gender: Male
  • Character age: Over 35
  • Character description (the more detailed, the better): A massive man wearing an intricate Helm (The helm symbolizes the Seraphim) covering his entire face. Red eyes glowing with light flashing out like lightning Full body armor covered by a thick and heavy cape made of many layers of wool. Parts of the full body armor shows- His hands are extended out as they hold the pummel of a great-sword in front of him. The greatsword was pushed into the ground. (Think closer to demon, but angelic in make- Must be bulky like a demon and looks scary, while he is actually a white knight. Though no wings)
  • () No background (x) abstract background
  • If you chose abstract please give a basic idea (i.e lillys, purple gradient,): A dark forest filled with shadows (But up to you)
  • (x) semi-realistic () realistic
  • () black and white () semi colored (x) full color (for semi-realistic drawings only )
  • () bust (shoulders and head) () torso (to about just past rib cage and up) () half body (wait and up) (x) full body (self explainatory)
  • Image ideas (if any):
    AngelDemon Demon2 Red%20Eyes
    The red eyes - A demonic look, but also angelic

You have been added to the waiting list. Feel free to credit hop during the wait. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Do you have a que at all? Or can you make one? You said I had been added to the wait-list, I just am curious as to the wait-list

Drawing progress:

@PellinorLover2314 your request #9
Estimated wait: 6-8 weeks

thank you!

That’s awesome, thanks for letting us know! Is there an ETA? I’m planning a break from Wattpad soon, but I would love to collect my pretty artwork before I go MIA!