Blurb/Description Help

Haze, a 10 year old boy and a 'Honua Magician has been sent by his master, Kilen, to become a spy in Harvion, the only magic school in the world that allows all clans. His clan wants a 24 hour watch on Leierin each day, who is suspected to be a powerful and suspicious figure form the Tyrell clan.
Little does Haze know, memories will start to resurface from him which will hinder his work… just who is he? More importantly, who am I?

I think you have a good start. It might be beneficial to reorganize and explain some of the information so it’s more clear.

My questions as a reader would be, why is a ten year old boy sent by his master? And what is a “Honua Magician”?

We don’t need to be too specific with names in the blurb, that can be sorted out in the story. This is for giving the reader some context and what the main problem is.

So I did an example here, but as I do not know certain information, I put in an example between the brackets [ ], so that information is just made up and obviously can be substituted with the actual information.

Haze, a 10 year old [prodigy] and an [expert] magician has been sent by their master to spy in Harvion, the only magic school in the world that allows all clans. They want a 24 hour watch on specific individual named Leierin, a powerful and suspicious figure from the Tyrell clan.

Little does Haze know, memories will start to resurface that will hinder his work. Just who is this person they are watching? And more importantly, who am I?

Feel free to do as you wish with this, including disregarding if it’s not what you’re looking for. Best wishes~