Blurb/Subtitle Service #2 {OPEN}

Sure thing! As many as you like!

1 Like

Blurb/Subtitle: blurb please
Book Cover: you already saw it lol
Book Title: Remnant
Book Summary: No memory. Weird forest. No people. This is what Ethan experiences when he wakes up in the middle of nowhere. Walking aimlessly, he finds his new best friend, Killian. Together, they find clues that help unravel what this charade is trying to rain on them. The slo-mo of his mind adds more suspicion. For the time he stays there, he suspects the leader knows something. With weird tattoos that are faded for some and a “glitch in the system”, they uncover the sad, dark truth of why they are there. But it isn’t enough. Ethan wants his memory back. In the dark world where secrets are ruthless, a remnant few memories still linger, and those memories are more dangerous than a secret.
Any Images To Inspire Me: you already saw them
Other: you know the drill lol

Blurb:

Lost. That’s what Ethan feels when he wakes up in a forest, looming on top of him. After discovering a place full of other people, Ethan feels somewhat reassured. But how long was it going to last?

With his new friend, Killian, they both unravel clues hidden beneath all those lies. With mysterious tattoos that are faded for some and a ‘glitch in the system,’ they reveal the sad and dark truth. What they never expected was that it was in front of them all along. But no. Ethan wants his memories, willing to do whatever it takes to get get them back.

Follow this lonely dark world where secrets are merciless and where a few dangerous memories linger. It’s a game of who dies and who survives.

Hope you like this. Lmao it took me half an hour to write this

1 Like

r u serious? really? for mine, took like 5 minutes lol
urs is soo much better, but can I edit it? Ill still give you credit dont worry

Yes of course! If you need anything else I’ll be here :laughing: I’m glad I helped

1 Like

lol okay

Blurb/Subtitle: Which one? Or both? both
Book Cover: *N/A
**Book Title:**Game Over Bad Boy
**Book Summary:

Blake Stone is the king of break girls hearts and he does not feeling any shame he father one said you wanna be a men then you have to start acting like one Meet Brooklyn Brown is invisible to the popular crowds She only has two best friend her dog Coconut and Stephanie heart. They been best friend seen brith. Brooklyn Brown was about to make it though the year with no drama in her way unit Blake Stone break her best friend heart Brooklyn is about to give Blake a pice of her mind with the help with her best friend Stephanie of caused. /I don’t know how to put this Brooklyn Brown mom to followed her tradition when she was younger she was popular outgoing her daughter have no interest of become plastic she (Note her mom is like one of those Disney character lol
Any Images To Inspire Me:
Other: Thank You

Great! I’ll get to you as fast as possible!

here my revised version

Lost. That’s what Ethan feels when he wakes up in a forest, looming on top of him. No memories, reason, or statement of where they are. After discovering a place full of other teenagers like him, Ethan feels somewhat reassured.

But how long was it going to last?

With his new friend, Killian, they both unravel clues hidden beneath all those lies. With mysterious tattoos that are faded for some and a ‘glitch in the system,’ they reveal the brutal and dark truth of their existence in this world. What they never expected was it was in front of them all along.

But no. Ethan wants his memories, willing to do whatever it takes to get get them back.

Even if it means killing the ones he loves to do so.

Follow this remote, profane world where secrets are merciless and where a few dangerous memories linger. It’s a game of who dies and who survives, where both holds a nasty surprise.

2 Likes

Thank u take your time

1 Like

Great. Good work

1 Like

I’ll try to send you today but if not tomorrow. Thank you for your patience :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t wait to see how it turn out. I hope you don’t mind I am going to add a few stuff

2 Likes

Blurb/Subtitle: blurb
Book Cover: https://pre00.deviantart.net/ca34/th/pre/f/2019/123/5/8/untitled_1_by_999msvalkyrie-dd62jdb.png

**Book Title:**Angelic Desire:A Deadly Reunion (unless you can come up with another name?I do wanna keep Angelic Desire though)

Book Summary:
Faye Royce was not the woman her friends assumed she was. Like everyone, Faye had secrets. Those close to her were beginning to understand two different versions of this woman who once was a very important person in their lives,when a tragic incident occurred. You only have one chance to make a good first impression. Will it change for how people see you–if you chose to show people a different side of you? Or does your past always find a way to come back to bite you when you least expect it?

**Any Images To Inspire Me:**not sure what else i can give ya?

Other: Pierce Shaw & Cheyanne Vaughan were a engaged couple before Pierce cheated on her with Faye (in the past) & they are detectives also.

Here you go. I hope you like what I have done here!

Subtitle: He ruined her best friend, she will ruin him.

Blurb:

Meet Blake Stone, the king of breaking hearts. He’s the bad boy, the stone cold heartthrob of the school as he dumps girls left to right with no shame.

Meet Brooklyn Brown, an invisible girl just trying to get through high school with her best friend Stephanie Heart and her dog Coconut. Brooklyn has made her way through this year with no drama, so unlike her partying and outgoing mother.

Until Blake breaks her best friend’s heart.

Filled with rage and out for revenge, Brooklyn is about to give this bad boy a piece of her mind.

Can he take it?

1 Like

Here you go! Please make sure to complete the payment.

Blurb:

Faye Royce is not the woman everyone thinks she is. Some people are an open book, but Faye has dark secrets that she hides. It’s only later when those around her realize that there are two versions of Faye Royce, though no one knows the real one.

That’s when the accident happens.

All her life Faye has been told that you only have one chance to make a good first impression. Can she break free of this social cage and get her friends to like the other side of her, the real side? Or will everyone around her reject the true Faye Royce?

Just when she was beginning to get a grip on things, her past comes crashing down when she least expects it.

Will Faye sag under the burden of the heavy truth or will she rise?

1 Like

Love it thank you :slight_smile: i’ll start payment soon.

Gonna do my teen love trilogy set first :slight_smile:

Blurb/Subtitle: blurb
Book Cover:

**Book Title:**True Love:Follow Your Heart vol 1

Book Summary:
You never know what life will throw at you if you hide in the shadows. But sometimes being in the shadows isn’t such a bad thing,it helps you observed life around you. For Melissa Rubey she wished life was normal for her. What’ll happen when her troublemaker brothers interfere with her personal life? Flynn Claybourne is a womanizer at Cherish high. Every girl swoons when he makes his presence known. When he needs help in a class to pass,will he end up falling for the girl? Torrance Rubey is a rebel without a cause when it comes to her life. When she meets her match, a blast from the past causes trouble to stop them from growing closer.

Any Images To Inspire Me:
**Other:**just that its a teen romance trilogy set

1 Like

Hey the link you sent me says that the page is missing??

Really? I’ll see if i can fix it. I’m currently on mobile, so that might be why lol

Edit:now it works :slight_smile:

WOW Just WOW thank you so much

1 Like