cover

Title:
Author:
Subtitle:
(if you have any)
Genre:
Mood of cover:
Summary:

Initial Ideas: (this is the part where if you any vision or ideas on how your cover would look like)

6 Likes

Title: Wells (and how to escape them)
Author: Zach The Killjoy
Subtitle: N/A
Genre: Fantasy/dark fantasy
Mood of cover:
Dark, sort of creepy

Summary: The Well had been a part of Annalise’s family estate for centuries. Many stories have been fabricated about it over the years, and is the pride and joy of Annalise’s father, who retells the stories to anyone who listens. And everyone listens, even those who had heard them millions of times.

Annalise, on the other hand, is strange. She stopped talking after her mothers death, and no one seems to care about her. Except her bullies. She often goes to the well to calm down, especially when the bullies get bad. Annalise quickly finds that there is more to the well than just a few old stories. The well is hiding something much, much darker.

Initial Ideas: A old well that’s kind of crumbling, with a young girl (11) standing next to it or sitting on it, preferably blonde, looking sad. Also trees in the background and a grey sky

1 Like

Hi i’ll be on it,

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile: here’s your request :slight_smile:

you could choose one you like or feel free to use them all lol

2 3 Untitled-1

6 Likes

These look awesome, thank you so much!

3 Likes

you’re welcome, would you want me to send you the link inbox for all 3?

2 Likes

Sure

2 Likes

HTML5 Icon

1 Like

Hi! Kind of a weird request but if I give you an .xcf file will you do the font work only for me?

2 Likes

sure :slight_smile: send it over and I’ll do my best, btw what software are you using?

1 Like

I was using the newest version of gimp. You’re welcome to change it in any way you like if you see something that would look better. I’m new to this. I just wanted a royalty-free cover and felt like it was too much to ask a designer for.
Do you have an email that I can send it to?

2 Likes

sure, i’ll send my email through inbox :slight_smile:

1 Like

Title: Corvus
Author: Amanda Mae Downey
Subtitle: (if you have any)
Genre: Adventure
Mood of cover: Blue and gold. Mysterious. Kind of exciting maybe.
Summary:
Eighteen-year-old Aiden Payne is a drifter. His only memory of home is a mysterious tattoo. While working as a gold miner, he meets Amelia Rose Wagner who has fallen in love with navigation and a mother she’s never met. But one fatal mistake leaves the pair in its ruins. Despite a world that is trying to tear them apart, they cannot help their growing attraction towards each other. Now even planning an escape might be impossible.

Hundreds of miles away, Jade Harris finds her way to a naval port after the murders of her father and crewmates. When a bounty hunter after the same pirate offers her a job in exchange for the remains of the ship, Jade accepts. As she repairs her vessel, old enemies and secretive newcomers make her question everything she knew about her father and the attack.

Now these three strangers must unbury the secrets of their shared pasts, but memory proves to be a very fickle thing.

Someone told me that the font looked like it said the tile was “Corns” and I suck at font work. That was the best I could do. Anything you can do to improve the current cover design and i will be forever grateful and will give you credit.

1 Like

Okay i emailed you :smile:

1 Like

got it, i’ll be on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m a little new to the community aspect of Wattpad, so please excuse me if my response is in a weird place or anything like that.

Title: Tales of Helicia
Author: Cinnamon Treaters
Subtitle: None
Genre: Fantasy/Dark Fantasy
Mood of cover: Adventurous/Explorative
Summary: Although the book is not finished, it’s a set of short stories pertaining to another world, like much Earth, but overrun with magic and other things. In the tales, it goes through hinting at a conspiracy rising within the world; one involving the phoenixes(their version of gods) and the end of their world. The first part/chapter/story talks about the creation of something, and then, from there, leads on to tell the reader about events that are happening, or happened, in the world.

2 Likes

Title: House of Spades
Author: CoLLoRBLiND
Subtitle: House of Cards series (book 1 I guess?)
Genre: Science Fiction/ Action
Mood of cover: Well it’s about a house full of teens to young adults involving a whole lot of action packed drama so surprise me. (Love the remnant cover btw, mayeb something similar to that?)
Summary: John Queil is the new mother of an egg. Damon Wyatt is way older than you ladies think. Axel Eutsey sells weapons, but mostly swords on Ebay. Kevin Galvan’s tattooing artistry is slowly gaining fame.Tanner Peterson often blogs and takes selfies with celebs when jogging in the morning. Kestrel Norris is willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish the mission at hand. Jackson Doleschal enjoys prank calling some of his buddies repeatedly after finishing up a job. The rest are just as troublesome.

Some might call these rambunctious young adults adventure seekers and yet, the house they go back to every day is an adventure all on its own, the Glass House(it’s not actually made of glass sadly). When a dark threat is a cast, threatening to harm what they all hold dear, the hunt is on. But that makes one wonder, which side is being hunted…and which side is playing the part as the hunter.

A Realistic Modern Fantasy Story - Book 1 of the “House of Cards” series

Initial Ideas: Mist/fog/smoke around the bottom maybe? They all live in a big mansion togetehr for reasons later explained in the story Perhaps add into play cards somehow? And maybe a few teens in the background?? I feel as though you surprising me would be better than anything else. :blush:

1 Like

no problem :slight_smile: I’ll put you on queue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

no problem :slight_smile: