Book Cover Selection [Poll]

Hello all! I’m trying to solidify a book cover for my newest book. I’ve got two versions of a fun cute cover and I’d love to get your opinions. Thank you!

Title: Game Boy

Covers

Game Boy (3)

Game Boy

• Cover #1
  • Cover #2

0 voters

Again, thank you! :dizzy:

1 Like

If it’s got a romance in it, def go with cover 2! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you!

Unpopular opinion but cover two feels more squished to me, so I voted for cover one. Try to be careful with the sizing of elements in relation to each other when crafting a cover. Sometimes, white space is very important for helping to direct the viewer’s eyes to a certain focal point.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Those three hearts speak volumes!

1 Like

Thank you!

@astrophile makes a valid point. However I’m seeing the majority is definitely learning towards the version with the hearts. So I’d like to offer a third option that might have a better balance and incorporate the elements people like. Lemme know your thoughts!

Cover #3

Game Boy (4)

• Cover #1
  • Cover #2
  • Cover #3

0 voters

Feel free to re-cast your vote and leave thoughts :heart:

1 Like

3 ! 3 ! please !!! :two_hearts:

EDIT: I JUST CHANGED MY MIND NVM

1 Like

What if you used one of the hearts instead of the “o” in boy instead of having it as a box of hearts? I’d also drop the sticker and keep the author name at the top.

2 Likes

Most definitely 3!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t know what genre you’re aiming for but what I’m getting is a retro in the past kinda vibe romance for all these covers

3 Likes

I feel like 3 takes the best qualities out of covers 1 and 2, and places it into one. It’s just an opinion, but 3 looks very nice.

1 Like