[C] 𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝑇𝑂 :shell: 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐴𝑞𝑢𝑎 :shell:𝐵𝑂𝑂𝐾 𝐶𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑃

[C] •◦_•◦❥•◦_•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

[C]
[C] ━━━━━━━━━~♥︎~━━━━━━━━
[C]

[C]╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦_•◦❥•◦_

[CI] 𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐷𝑂 𝐼 𝐷𝑂?
[C]
[C] 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢! 𝑂𝑟 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑑𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒, 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑒𝑠𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡.

[C] •◦_•◦❥•◦_•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

[C]
[C]

[C]╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦_•◦❥•◦_

[CI]𝐻𝑂𝑊 𝐷𝑂 𝐼 𝑆𝐸𝑁𝐷 𝐼𝑁 𝐴 𝑅𝐸𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑇?
[C]
[C] 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑊𝑖𝑘𝑖 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠/𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟!

[C] •◦_•◦❥•◦_•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

[C]
[C]

[C]╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦_•◦❥•◦_

[CI] 𝐶𝐴𝑁 𝐼 𝑆𝐸𝑁𝐷 𝐼𝑁 𝑀𝑈𝐿𝑇𝐼𝑃𝐿𝐸 𝑅𝐸𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑇?
[C]
[C] 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑖𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡.

[C] •◦_•◦❥•◦_•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

[C]
[C]

[C]╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦_•◦❥•◦_

[CI]𝐷𝑂 𝐼 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝑇𝑂 𝑃𝐴𝑌 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝑂𝑂𝐾 𝐶𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑆?
[C]
[C] 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛’𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑎𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑠𝑡 10 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛’𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐼’𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑑, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑣𝑒.

[C] •◦_•◦❥•◦_•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

[C]
[C]

[C]╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦_•◦❥•◦_

[CI] 𝐷𝐸𝑇𝐴𝐼𝐿𝐸𝐴 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑈𝐿𝐷 𝐼𝑁𝐶𝐿𝑈𝐷𝐸𝐷 𝐼𝑁 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝑅𝐸𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑇:
[C]
[C] 1. 𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦
[C]2. 𝐹𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚 {𝐼𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑦}
[C]3. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦
[C]4. 𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑑𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 {𝐼𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑦}
[C]5. 𝑈𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒

[C] •◦_•◦❥•◦_•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

[C]
[C]

[C]╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦_•◦❥•◦_

[CI]𝑆𝑇𝐴𝐹𝐹:
[C] {𝐼 𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑊𝐻𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑁𝑇𝑆 𝑇𝑂 𝐽𝑂𝐼𝑁 𝐴𝑆 𝐴 𝐵𝑂𝑂𝐾 𝐶𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝐴𝑅𝑇𝐼𝑆𝑇!!!}
[C]
[C]:shell:Princess Aqua​:shell:

[C] •◦_•◦❥•◦_•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

[C]
[C]

[C]╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦_•◦❥•◦_

[CI]𝑅𝐸𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑇 :: 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑇𝑈𝑆
[C]
[C]1.
[C]2.
[C]3.
[C]…

[C] •◦_•◦❥•◦_•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

[C]
[C]

[C]╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦_•◦❥•◦_

[CI]𝐸𝑋𝐴𝑀𝑃𝐿𝐸𝑆:
[C] image

1 Like

Can I ask for an aesthetic for my character?

Sure, what type of aesthetic where you wanting for your character?

What do you mean by that?

What type of aesthetic do you want for your character?

1 Like

What do you mean by that?

What don’t you understand?

1 Like

When you say what type of aesthetic, do you mean the size or the actual content of the aesthetic? Sorry if I’m being frustrating, just trying to make sure that I understand what you’re saying.

No, it’s fine I’m meaning both sorry for the misunderstanding.

1 Like

Ah, sorry this is late. Anyhow, this is the form for it:

Character Appearance: Light skin, red hair (not ginger, like the actual colour red), red eyes.
Character Name: Atlas Havoc
Personality: Bossy, informative, loyal, sarcastic, straight to the point, powerful, smart, sensible, level-headed, careful.
Likes: Lists, organization, red velvet cupcakes, extreme temperatures (loves fire and snow), puppies.
Colour Scheme: Red, white, black.
Quotes:

• “I’m not bossy, I just know exactly what you should be doing.”
  • “You turned the page, I burned the book.”
  • “You can watch me, you can mock me, you can even block me. But you will never stop me.”
    Additional Information: Please put his name on the aesthetic

I love your covers! :heart:

:heart: can I ask for a cover too? I’m not new but it’s been a while since I last visited wattpad. the changes are overwhelming!

Anyhow, here’s a summary of my story.

**TITLE: ** Blood Rose

**SUMMARY: ** A girl wakes up in a dark temple, not remembering who she is or how she got in there. One thing she knows is that she is now immortal. She’s technically a vampire. Many, many years and mortal aides later, she comes across a guy who wanted to be her aide because he simply fell in love with her. She welcomes him as an aide but she keeps shutting him out because she has a goal which if she ever achieves it, she will have no purpose anymore. Thus, she will die. Her goal btw, is to remember and to exact revenge if she needs to. (Even though I mentioned many years later, this story is purely fictional as well as the locations so I was imagining a fictional medieval/victorian/fantasy/gothic type of world with castles and such. Camilla lives in a dark castle too)

**FACECLAIM: ** Camilla (the protagonist, I would like her to be alone in the cover as well :sweat_smile:) has long white hair that reaches to her waist. She has purple eyes and deep red lips. She has a long, pointed nose and her skin is a shiny porcelain (very pale). She likes to wear long red dresses that drape around her slender body perfectly. I would not want heavy makeup on her though aside from the lips. I would love to send an image if you want.

**THEME: ** Gothic/Vampire/Medieval-ish?/Fantasy

**USERNAME: ** missnotsogothic

She could be holding a blood rose or whatever, it’s up to you. I know you’ll do great :heart:

Thank you so much :bowing_woman:

𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦: Her name is Brielle, and she Really Doesn’t Know…

[C]2. 𝐹𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚 {𝐼𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑦}: none

[C]3. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦: teen fiction/chicklit

[C]4. 𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑑𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 {𝐼𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑦}: none

[C]5. 𝑈𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒: Juilidb

Hi
I’ve been looking for a cover for my book, I like your style of colours and how you project the features.
My book is called Chrystal and Ben
The story line is
Chrystal and Ben are two unusual pairings. Who are brought together by the Agency to fight all kinds of evil, be it a terrorist, or a cybernetic spy, or jobs the police just don’t do.

Chrystal is stunning and works for the Agency is highly skilled in self defence and weapons. Ben a student with a very high IQ is a top athlete versed in his own adaptation of martial arts, is her new partner recruited from a university, at first Chrystal hates the idea she does not work well with partners, Ben feels like all his Sunday’s have come at once.

Together this pair beat any bad guy or guys, they come up against. They take a lot of knocks getting shot, beaten up, kidnapped, you name it and it happens to them.

Although Ben worships the ground Chrystal walks on, he and women have a bad rapport, Ben although good looking is a mess when it comes to talking to women.

Chrystal on the other hand, uses men sometimes for sex, never for a relationship, hates taking orders, goes off grid doing things her way. Is a thorn in the side of Fitch the boss at the Agency, but she is the best they have and when paired with Ben fireworks happen in all departments.
The genre is Action,Adventure,Spy,Comedy,Romance.
The username is Joeven63