Brooke's Comment Spam (Closed for catchup )

writing
feedback-offered
critiques

Thank you so much! I’m really glad you enjoyed it despite not knowing what Warriors was before you started. :sweat_smile:

FORM :
Title: 12:01

Genre: Teen Fiction

Blurb: The squeal of tires trying to avoid the accident.
A crash as the windshield shattered.
A scream of horror from the right and back.
The thumping of two hearts instead of three.

Every night for three months, at 12:01 Addison is held captive by her own mind, hoping for an escape of fear.

Payment Completed: Should I complete once you accept, or?

Are you looking for feedback on something specific? Plot and character development, maybe? :slight_smile:

Title: Airborn

Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Romance

Blurb: Deep within the earths forgotten past, in a dimension different from ours, lies a story of the Airborn. Airborn are the winged people that ruled the skies. They once lived in harmony with the humans until a cruel human king came into rule causing havoc upon the Airborn and sent them into hiding far over the sea of sand where no one dared to travel. Centuries later generations have passed for both the humans and the Airborn. Both of them considers the other a myth. Beings that never existed. What happens when a prophecy causes their two worlds to meet again?

Payment Completed: I followed and your storied look good so I’ll probably read them as well!

Thank you for the opportunity!

FORM :

Title: Meeting You

Genre: Teen Fiction/Romance

Blurb:

“… if there was anything in this world that I could change, I would change the fact that it should be me in that casket instead of him.”

Cassidy Hope has been through a lot this past year. Recently losing her boyfriend of five years to a fatal car accident, that she too was involved in, really set her back to the beginning. Having to start her life over again, Cassidy starts to lose all hope and slowly becomes isolated from her friends, family, and even life itself. When her parents are getting ready to move away and completely wipe the slate clean, Cassidy meets someone who could potentially change her life forever.

Liam Adams has had it all. Being born into a rich family, Liam is known for getting everything he has ever wanted from his parents. He’s the rich popular kid that everyone loathes. But as bitter and conceited as he sounds, Liam is actually a really good guy on the inside, he just never shows anyone that side of him. When his father remarries, things change for Liam and not for the good. Instead of being the popular kid that never disappoints his father, he’s angry at him for the thought of him easily giving up on his mother; and remarrying someone else shortly after her death. He becomes angry, violent, and most of all, a delinquent.

A broken hearted depressed girl and an angry rebellious boy can really start something, something that no one was ever expecting. Something more along the lines of… love?

Payment Completed: Yes ^0^

Are you looking for feedback on something specific? Um, if it’s boring or not. Plot & character development. And grammar.

Hey there, accepted! So you can complete now if you haven’t already :slight_smile: I will get to yours asap.

Done! I love the title! When I realised what it was… I died. I smiled so much I loved it! The writing is great and you have set up some amazing mysteries.

Hey there! No worries, I will get to yours as soon as payment is completed :slight_smile:

Done! This was an interesting read and I didn’t expect a lot of the information you revealed. Also, your cast is to die for!

Thanks!

Thank you!!! It’s complete :slight_smile:

Let me know if you think you can take it on! Thanks!

Accepted :slight_smile:

Form:

Title: Embers
Genre: Romance
Blurb: “You are a beautiful girl. Fit to be my queen. Mia Regina.”

I almost spat in his face. I could feel the disgust in my expression, but he didn’t seem to mind. Instead, he just continued talking.

“But first, you will have to prove yourself. Prove that you will be strong and worthy.” He turned away from me and I immediately looked back at Leo, helplessly. His piercing gaze didn’t give me any comfort.

“I don’t want this. Find someone else to be your queen. Why me?”

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

When Aria is kidnapped by a dangerous gang in Chicago, her life completely changes. She learns that she lives in a ruthless world, and has to be ruthless to able to cope with it. As she struggles to outsmart the gang leader and the other members, she must be stronger and better than all of them to be able to survive.

Payment completed: Permanent follow

Any general feedback, nothing specific.

Thank you so much <3

Hey there!

I was wondering if you could take a look at my other story Blood Type R? I changed the first 2 chapters recently and would like the first 3 reviewed. I’d be fine with checking out the first chapter of your story Lucas!

Title: Blood Type R
Genre: Werewolf
Blurb: Cora Gabris belongs to humanity, a nearly extinct race in the Americas by 2043. When it’s discovered that she has a rare blood type useful to lycans - an evolution of werewolves - she is taken from her village.

Once presented to the Alpha of Reiger, it is decided that they need her to realize the potential that her blood has by becoming one of them. All she wants to do is return home, but covert pressures are placed on her that change everything. She must now fight to win the alpha that she was taken for, or face terrible consequences.

Hey! So I LOVED this! Your writing it amazing! If anything, I didn’t really feel her anxiety disorder in the first chapter, but I am unsure whether the anxiety disorder comes into play more when she’s behind the camera? What type of anxiety disorder is it? I would assume she would be anxious in a nightclub in NY talking to someone she doesn’t know, but I didn’t really feel this.

Overall, though, I loved everything about it.

Hey there, no worries, I can do that - but I only check out the first chapter unless I want to read on personally! Is that okay?

Thank you! I’m so glad you liked the story :slight_smile: Her anxiety definitely goes up as the story goes on and the stress gets more intense. It’s not so much of social anxiety, but the overthinking that affects her. I kind of modeled her after myself honestly because I only know how my own anxiety works!

Honestly, this is way too good! Your characters were amazing to follow and I enjoyed every word of it.

Thank you so much! I’ll make sure to complete payment either today or tomorrow :slight_smile:

Hi! Just finished reading and commenting on the Prologue/first chapter of Antihero. It’s a great set-up and two very intriguing MCs!