Brooke's Comment Spam (Closed for catchup )

writing
feedback-offered
critiques

Title: Cursed Gardens
Genre: Paranormal
Blurb: Maggie and Val believe their parents are dead, until a stranger crashes through their greenhouse and tells them otherwise. The twins might be the only witches capable of rescuing their parents from their true fate, being trapped in the spirit plane.
Payment Completed: followed! I added Lucas to my reading list!
Are you looking for feedback on something specific? I’m playing around with a slightly different magic system then most witch books so I’m interested in what people think about it since I based it more on real life witch practitioners more than say Harry Potter wand waving.

Done! This was such a fun read, but it read completely differently to the prologue I read before! I do think you might have done that on purpose, though, (her being an artificial human and all), but I think it did impact the ‘realness’ of the MC. Anyway, there’s more info in my comments but I really enjoyed it!

Yeah, that’s definitely intentional. I’m glad to hear the change paid off. Anywho, thank you so much! I’ll be looking at your comments as soon as I can. Currently drowning in homework and exams.

Girl! You don’t need to worry about Katja, she’s 100% likeable~!
I really enjoyed this and your writing was smooth and clear. I was honestly surprised you didn’t have more reads (especially with the number of chapters you have up). I recommend a new cover, though, as it didn’t pull me in as much as I wanted to and it definitely doesn’t do your writing justice!

Done! Such an interesting idea and you’ve done an amazing job describing the city and the world surrounding the MC. Can’t wait to see where the next chapter leads!

Thank you so much, your feedback is really helpful! Thank you for taking the time to leave so much of it, too, it’s really awesome of you :blush:

Sometimes I got so invested in yours that I forgot to comment lmao

Title: Crimson Horror
Genre: horror, with its bit of comedy
Blurb: Jen is a 15 year that lives with her parents and her brother Joey. One day she and her friends planned a courage test on a haunted castle, in order to prank Joey. However, the magnitude their plan had on their lives was beyond imagined. The question, will everyone who entered that haunted place get alive?
Payment Completed: I am already a follower, and I’ve added antihero to my library
Are you looking for feedback on something specific? I would say feedback, I would like to know what you think about it, from another reader’s view, thx for the help and hope you enjoy it

Thank you! I have a new cover being made! So glad you enjoyed it, it means a lot to me! :heart:

Ack, I’m so glad you liked it :smile: that made my day, thank you! :heart:

Look, imma be honest. I couldn’t critique you at all! I just loved the whole thing. The only ‘negative’ comment i made was being confused to where the girl actually was and a missing capital letter. lmao. Just amazing!

Aw thank you :heart: I’m glad you liked it :smile:

Done! You have clear characters in your head and I can see where the story is going, but I believe you need to work on defining your MC and setting her apart from the other characters in your story a bit more!

Thank you, that’s what I was thinking. I’m sorry you didn’t like it. I know this chapter isn’t the best and I need to rewrite it because it’s just not working for me anymore. That’s why I asked for critique. And you’re absolutely right about too much info about characters before they even appear, I didn’t even think about it. :disappointed: Anyway, thank you for the words of criticism, I’ll take them into account when rewriting the chapter. :slight_smile: