buzz / a free cover thread / closed until 25th

BUZZ

hello!
this is a new thread that i plan to have open for a short time in order to get back in to making graphics. i haven’t been around on Wattpad for some time and so i’m trying to get back in to the swing of it all.
i shall be taking cover requests and you can use the below form to request! fill in all sections that apply to your cover!

/-/-/-/

a few rules:
please be nice to everyone here
i will complete covers as fast as i can so please be patient
i have the right to deny a request
one redo per request
your request may be used as an example

thank you!

/-/-/-/

FORM
title:
subtitle:
authour:
style:
ideas:
colours:
other:

examples

queue

reserved

requesting

title: LOVE MONSTER
subtitle: n/a
author: Taylor Francis
ideas: a young Winona Ryder (who I picture my mc as) or a young woman who looks similar to her, or otherwise some kind of imagery that symbolises a dirty kind of love, like rotting flowers
colours: dark, neutrals - not too colourful, but maybe some red or dark pink
other: it’s about a girl who falls in love with her best friend and sinks into obsession, stalking and violence to be with her - thank you! I love the vibe of your heartbreaker cover so much!

accepted!

thank you! i will deliver your cover when it’s finished!

delivery!

i have tried to do a similar style to heartbreaker since you liked that! let me know if you would like a redo with a different style or any small changes.

thank you!

Omg, thank you so much! I adore the second one!

i’m really glad to hear you like it! thank you for your request!

bump

bump

requesting

title: The Life of an Idol Trainee
subtitle: N/A
authour: Ally Claire
ideas: Any Ulzzang girl as long as they arent a girl from a kpop group, preferably with brown hair.
style: simple, fun and pretty
colours: pastel blues and purples
other:

accepted!

thank you! i will deliver your cover asap :slight_smile:

delivery!

to my knowledge this is not a kpop girl. i’m really sorry if she is.
let me know if you would like a redo with a different style or any small changes.
thank you!

I love it a lot!! Thank you so much!!

bump

requesting

title: picture perfect

subtitle: none

author: fleur

ideas: i don’t have many ideas but the story basically is a romance story between the CEO of a photography company and a famous singer. so some images that are important to my story are like cameras (and everything related to it like polaroids, the flash of a camera, etc), the concert scene and yeah. the cast for my mcs are selena gomez and zayn malik, if it helps.

style: i’d like a simple/minimalistic one

colours: light-hearted colours please! i don’t want a grungy/edgy type of cover. it’s romantic and light-hearted and maybe a little cheesy

other: thank you!

accepted!

thank you! your cover will be with you shortly :slight_smile:

Requesting
Title:Esmera
Author: Victoria M. Sparks
Idea: original idea was a map of Esmera, but I can’t even get the image right so, my other idea is of a dark black dragon soaring over a valley with a lake in it, in the twilight covered sky.
Colors: slightly dark colors that one usually gets when night is approaching

What the story’s about: Esmera is a land filled dragons. Myths and a legends. It’s a land forgotten by the river of time. Someone threatens the safety of Esmera and all that reside in it, draining the Region Crystals to extract their power. A young girl has to flee with her friends, to try and escape the clutches of this person, while trying to figure out a way to save the land she loves.

delivery!

let me know if you would like a redo or any small changes.
thank you!