C.S Book Club 2.0 (Full)

feedback-offered

no problem:)

I’ll submit my other book for this if that’s alright. I recognize some friendly faces ^o^

yup that’d be perfect :smiley:

Form
Title: A Celestial Requiem
Genre: High Fantasy, Adventure
Number of Chapters currently up: 14
Average Chapter Length: 2,000-5,000 (so sorry T_T). I am working on shortening my chapters and am considering shortening the earlier chapters, so you’ll notice the length decrease over time.
What chapter do you want to start on? 1 (titled I)
Mature rated: No, but there is some violence/bullying in the first chapter.

Summary: “A Celestial Requiem” tells the story of a young woman, Mingxia, who lives in Shangzihua, an impoverished village that lies on the outskirts of Wuzhen. Ever since she was a child, she experienced nothing but distrust and hostility. They knew she wasn’t human and they were fearful of her capabilities.

Mingxia tries to quietly live out her life in the shadows as an herbalist to show the villagers that she can bring about a positive change, but fate won’t allow her. She’s tormented with dreams of a mysterious woman and a prophecy about the Tarot that she is expected to fulfill.

To make matters even more complicated, the Crown Prince enters her life and she can’t help but feel a strong, unbreakable connection to him. Mingxia must struggle with her feelings for the Crown Prince and her identity all while coming to terms with a prophecy that could jeopardize the future of the realm of Naestrirea and its mythical inhabitants.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/161267751-a-celestial-requiem

this book sounds really cool!! Can’t wait to read it

Thanks! I took a bit of a break from it since I have to finish my other book for the ONC, which will be pretty soon. I can’t wait to read everyone else’s story :smiley:

Hello everyone! We now have enough people to get started. I understand that everyone is in different timezones so don’t worry about following the 2 days too strictly. I’ll tag everyone here when the chapters are being put up.

The first chapter to read is @its_artemis_actually’s
https://www.wattpad.com/675334908-the-turing-test-1-god’s-image

For everyone new just to clarify, we all leave at least 3 comments along the way as we read through & we just read chapter 1 for now and will get to chapter 2 in the second round:)

@LuliWrites @SkyeSweven @KnightLilly @Ivy279 @ZoekieS @Evenstar606 @JessicaKipping @attentively

Done!

Done~

Done! @NicGiollaBhuidhe2

Done!

Done.

Done!

Done :grinning:

Hey everyone! For our second chapter to read we have @JessicaKipping 's
https://www.wattpad.com/687950868-beyond-the-gate-chapter-one

@ZoekieS @LuliWrites @Evenstar606 @Ivy279 @its_artemis_actually @SkyeSweven @KnightLilly @attentively

Done! :slight_smile:

This book club is full (see the thread title) and isn’t accepting any new books~

ok… I’ll withdraw

Done! ^o^

Done!