Caelin's Editing Services

To post, you must follow the template below

Subject line: Editing and Critiques

Post: I’m not saying that I’m an overqualified editor but I do know how to read and write and would like to help anybody that needs help editing there story. Or even anybody that really just wants someone to read through and critique it. If you would like me to take a look at your book fill out the form below. I will read the 1st chapter of your story and critique it and edit if it needs to be edited.
Also if you think I too harsh with my critiques i apologize but this is just my opinion and i’m not going to sit here and sugar coat it for you all. I want everyone to have fun and like this thread and to feel free to talk about anything here. I will try my hardest to get through everyones story but sometimes it can be really difficult when I work and watch my sisters while writing several books and going through and editing. Thats why I shortened the chapters.
I like to read books with Historical fiction, fantasy, lgbt+ themes, some romance, thriller.

All I require is 1 permanent follow and maybe a once over on one of my 2 books.

Title:
Chapters:
Summary:
Rating:
Genre:
Link:

3 Likes

Title: Just A Glitch. (Kinda in a nutshell?)
Chapters: 2 (one is an A/N and the other is the Prologue)
Summary: Basically Error the skeleton is sad and so done with life so he trips into the void (because my story is not Mature) and finds himself in a different multiverse with more different versions of him.
Rating: Not Mature!
Genre: Fanfiction and Kinda Fantasy
Link: ( You aren’t allowed to post links, its stopping me from posting this so have my name instead) PurrfectYasQueen

If you could check out chapter 1, part 1 and let me know if it captures your attention, I’d really appreciate it. I’m in the process of revising. Thanks!

ok cool will do.

1 Like

if you would complete the payment i will get started. Thank You.

Ok I read your story and I’m not gonna lie I didn’t know what was going on. Nothing made sense. The actual story was 3 paragraphs with the rest of it being an authors note. You don’t need to include an Authors Note in the story because that just kind of throws the readers off. Also there are quite of few grammatical errors. I would say rewrite it and make it longer, give the characters more of a description as well as the place they are in.

Title: A World Untold
Chapters: 3
Summary: An eighteen-year-old girl transmigrated in a different body and in a different world. She was now stuck in a royal battlefield of love and war.
Rating: There are few curse word and mild violence.
Genre: Romantic-Fantasy
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/174923962-a-world-untold

Title: The Autumn Tree

Chapters: 31

Summary: Fey and Kyme are two elves caught in a deadly cycle that destroys the world every ten-thousand years. Deep in The Forests of Roth, the two meet for what they believe is the first time; however, after a demon named Arashka attacks their village, they embark on an epic quest that uncovers the truth about their existence, the reason behind the violent destruction of their childhood village, and a world ending plot by the gods of their realm that threatens to destroy everything. Journey with Fey and Kyme as they’re hunted by their own kin, the elves, and the humans–the two most powerful races in all of Tallenhiem. Will Fey and Kyme be able to save Tallenhiem from the clutches of the demon, or will they be consumed by the demon who’s tricked the world into believing their deaths will save their race from the demons’ destruction?

Rating: Mature

Genre: YA Fantasy/Adventure

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/175245919-the-autumn-tree

I’ll complete payment if accepted. Thanks in advance.

accepted!

Accepted! Please complete payment

Payment done!

Hello! Could you help me look for flaws in my book?

Title: CAMBION

Chapters: 5(18 Parts)
Summary: As an innocent young boy, Dmitri was known as the “white cambion,” the strongest sorcerer to walk on earth. Many hated him for his background as “impure,” born dead and able to wield magic. Some praised him for defeating the power-greedy tsar of Kiva. Now an irresistibly handsome young man, Dmitri spends his time drinking in taverns and wreaking havoc in parties and gatherings, attempting to wash away the regrets of his past. When an exorcist named Greta came to hunt for Dmitri and eliminate him for good, she gives him an ultimatum; either he helps her take down the “black cambion,” or he spends his time in special confinements for witches to sleep for eternity. His return to a new journey marks Dmitri’s new misdirections, exorcisms, monster hunts, and reflections to his old life. With new partnerships in the adventure, he slowly realizes how much he’s changed, and the risks he’s willing to take for someone he loves.
Rating: YA(16-17): Drug use, Alcohol, Profanity, Some Sexuality
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Supernatural, Comedy, Drama, Romance, Mystery
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/169874554-cambion

Payment is complete.

ok thank you for all of the feedback!

Please complete the payment and i will get started.

1 Like

I have followed. I am a little confused on the second step, do you want me to write something on one of your books?

No problem!

I will get started as soon as i finish reading the others

you dont have to I was just in the need for people to review my book. because for some reason I can’t edit my own writing after looking at it and reading through it several times.

1 Like

Alrighty, so you want me to review one of your books? I can do that, definitely.