⭐ Calling All Authors Who have less than 1 k reads ⭐

I’m looking for stories that have less than 1k reads (so 0-999). Any genre is fine with me and I can read almost anything :star:

Format

Story Name:
Current Total Reads:
Story Link:
[Cover, genre and story description are optional]

Thanks for checking this out and have a great day :lollipop: :blue_heart:

49 Likes

I have a fluffy LGBT romantic fantasy with 800-ish reads. I hope you enjoy it!

Sun And Shadow

Goofy boys guard sheep and fail catastrophically to communicate in pseudo-ancient Greece: a romcom.

It’s not fun to be the twin brother of the most beautiful woman in the world. Lysandros, junior Prince of Chaldis, could tell you that much. It’s even less fun when when an arrogant warrior comes seeking Phoibe’s hand and decides to cozy up to him to get it.

But when Niketas turns out to be a suspiciously more-than-alright fella who grows on him like mold? That’s probably an appropriate time to stop talking about fun and start shaking his fist at the gods, because what else can you do in the face of fate and glory?

If you like sunny stories, semi-accurate Greek mythology rehashed beyond all hope, or characters desperately trying to comprehend one another, this is the novella for you!

Sun And Shadow is complete! You can find it at https://www.wattpad.com/story/187403995-sun-and-shadow

4 Likes

Hi! I hope you like teen fic :slight_smile:
Thank you for doing this and the ad is clickable :smiley:

Reads: 906…?

20191030_204911

Story Name: Short Stories
Current Total Reads: 218
Story Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/201491804-short-stories

A variety of stories that are meant for enjoyment, so far pretty lighthearted. Most (not all) are inspired by a photo, which will be placed at the end of each story so you can imagine the story first.
Hope you enjoy!

Hi, this is the graphic for my story, Riven Isles! It now sits at 205 reads. The graphic is clickable! :slight_smile:

riven%20isles%20graphic

4 Likes

jeels

The world has changed over the course of a century. The Jeels, with help from the Goren and a faction of earthlings, rule over what was once a dying Earth. As a reluctant part of this peaceful takeover. Emaline, one of the oldest surviving Jeels, has done her best to be a productive member of this society, despite the fact she has developed a very human disease. She has discovered her soulmate in Miguel, a shy young human, who shares her love of many things, including ancient Broadway show music they discover in the Eartharts Museum.

What the denizens of Earth fear most is the Fal, an aggressive, warlike race. Every so often, the Fal terrorizes Earth’s population by sending warships as a threat. So far they have not attacked, but logic dictates that it’s only a matter of time before they do.

In this time of uncertainty, Emaline is given a unique opportunity, a chance to get away, to do something she loves. It would mean being uprooted again and leaving Miguel, the person who means the most to her. What she doesn’t know is her decision will have an extraordinary impact, not only on her life, but on those she leaves behind as well.

Jeels

Hi! I am fairly new here, so all of my stories are under 1K reads. Here’s one:

From The Shadows
80 reads
https://www.wattpad.com/story/201645086-from-the-shadows-chronicles-of-lestari-1
From%20the%20Shadows

Hi! I have three, and I’ve listed them all below :slight_smile: Feel free to pick one that suits your interest.

Story Name: KEPLER-168F
Current Total Reads: 724

other info

Etta Parker was eight years old when she became a Chosen.

Worldwide nuclear warfare decimated the Earth in 2045. The Council emerged shortly afterwards. They proposed one solution: send the children to a planet named Kepler-168F.

Etta Parker is now eighteen. On Kepler-168F, the rules are simple. Women must be married to encourage population growth. They must confine themselves to a life of motherhood. Etta doesn’t believe in that.

She craves freedom - and she’ll achieve it by any means.

kepler1

Story Name:SURVIVE
Current Total Reads: 598

other info

There are zombies walking through the neighbourhood, and, they’re wearing military uniforms.

With nothing left to lose, eleven teenagers decide that they’ve had enough. The government has turned against their people - without a single drop of remorse. Forums point fingers and blame foreigners. The internet comes crashing down.

They leave the safety of their homes for one reason alone; to find answers.

NEW%20COVER

Story Name:Twenty-Two Rotten Sunflowers (poetry)
Current Total Reads: 74

other info

ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳʷᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ʰᵃᵈⁿ’ᵗ ˡᵉᵃʳⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ˢʷⁱᵐ.
commande-annaweckert-1

Can you check out my book Finding Courage? I only has 35 reads, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a NaNoWriMo project that I just started that’s been pretty fun! :slight_smile: Only 31 reads right now.

If%20I%20Know%20You%20cover
https://www.wattpad.com/story/204873899-if-i-know-you

For hundreds of years, the elusive fae have been capturing young princes and princesses, trapping them in sleeping curses where they waste away, waiting for a true love’s kiss that never comes.

Roran of Ki, is perfectly content to hide in his room and read for the rest of his days. But his dream of a solitary, food-filled future is squashed the day the gods declare that he’s the one person destined to save and marry Princess Phillipa of Marden.

The kings and queens are elated at the prospect of both of their hopeless children receiving a “Happy Ever After” and blessing their kingdoms with a herd of adorable heirs. But poor Rory has two very major problems. First, it’s going to be very difficult to fall in true love with someone who’s stuck in a permanent sleep and who he hasn’t spoken to since he was eight.

And secondly, he has no interest in kissing anyone.

Between the sweaty wizards, the snarky, non-binary “Fairy Godmother”, the incredible lack of snacks available in Pippa’s tower, and his own asexuality, Rory only knows one thing: This is going to be a mess.

3 Likes

I have a Science-Fantasy if you’re up for something a bit different. :slightly_smiling_face:

Name: Celestial Origins
Current Total Reads: 657
Link: Click here to read!

celestial-origins-cover2-by-la

Chosen to be the first leader of the Celests, Vishnear feels disoriented and unsure of his ability to lead. A scroll arrives promising direction, but at a cost. He will become a vessel to the god named Sytrix.

Meanwhile, galaxies away, a Wikev named Irene finds out she’s a host to a goddess. Her resentment towards the deity leaves the two begrudgingly stuck together, unable to do much besides bicker.

That is until a species emerges from their century-long seclusion. Their clouded motives and a forbidden attraction catalyst a new era for the universe.

These are the Celestial Origins.

2 Likes

Excuse me, I don’t think graphics are allowed to be that beautiful. A+

3 Likes

Story Name: The Spirit Veil

Total Reads: 204

Story Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/176861540-the-spirit-veil

Cover and Description

SV

Ever since she was born, Aurora Diaz has had a gift. That gift is the ability to see spirits. She’s gone through life with this as a normal thing, her cousin, Arthur Diaz, by her side with the same ability. Together, and with their spirit friend, Lydia, they guard the Spirit Veil - the barrier sperating the worlds of the living and the dead.

One day, the three come across an ancient scroll linking to Lydia’s life before she died. The scroll comes with a warning: there is a date where the Veil can be broken every ten thousand years. This date, they find, is within the next two weeks! Much faster than any of them would have guessed.

When another version of the scroll is found on a dig, it is soon stolen by a spiritualist eager to prove that there is life after death. Aurora, Arthur, and Lydia set out to stop them before the greatest secret is unleashed upon the world of the living.

Genre: Paranormal/Adventure

Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

Mine has around 250. Hope you’ll find it intriguing!

6UUA51V_d

Benjamin is a lonely boy. Sentina is a self-centered demon. And after he accidentally summons her in his bathroom, she offers him a deal that is too good to refuse. She would get rid of his loneliness. And in exchange, she doesn’t ask for his soul, but for something she describes as “insignificant”. Emotions, to be exact.

As both attempt to get the best out of their deal, Benjamin learns that demons aren’t the evil creatures of darkness he’d thought they were. They feel compassion, they have weaknesses and they have hearts. Hearts that can be stolen.

And it isn’t only demons that humans misunderstood. Angels aren’t holy creatures of purity, they have flaws, they are hateful, they can cause pain and they are after Sentina.

It is under these circumstances that Benjamin must choose whom he sides with and whether he’ll try to put an end to a war that has been going on for thousands of years.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/200262556-demons-have-hearts-too

1 Like

My current story is at 2.8k now, but my poetry collection has less than 1k.

Story Name: Lewd Poems
Current Total Reads: 84
Story Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/199581645-lewd-poems

I just joined yesterday but I have an ongoing story called Tales from the Wishing House with only 3 reads if you’re interested! I would link it, but since I’m a new, user, they won’t let me add links yet… But it should come up when you search it!

Agree :sunglasses: :100:

Thanks for the amazing suggestions, guys, keep 'em coming, I’m in a mood to read :star_struck: :tulip:

1 Like

Ahhhh, thank you!! ;3; <3

1 Like

The dragons tale
133 I think
https://www.wattpad.com/719542186-the-dragons-tale-part-one
A fantasy short story about a dragon who gets turned into a bird.

Story Name: Sparks Fly
Current Total Reads: 398
Story Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/192117008-sparks-fly

Genre: Romance
Story Description:
**November 3, 2019: 1st place Winner of romance category for the Monthly Sunflower Awards (October)

“You could get into trouble tempting the wrong person.”

She frowned at him, creating a slight crease between her eyebrows that was so unlike the rest of her flawless and perfect appearance. “Am I tempting you?”

“No.” His mind screamed, yes!

She batted her eyelashes at him, her violet blue eyes bright. “Do I have to beg?” she asked with a pouty lower lip.

Teagan Miller: He was known as a no-good ladies’ man who lived for the moment. He didn’t care about anyone or anything, save the few minutes of pleasure he found when he lost himself in his latest flame.

Rain Sullivan: They call her the Ice Queen. She was a straitlaced, no-nonsense young woman who didn’t have time for the type of games he played.

For all intents and purposes they were like oil and water. They didn’t mix. They shouldn’t have fit. Yet one night changes everything; the night Rain steps down from her seemingly picture perfect pedestal to offer Teagan more temptation than he bargained for.

Sparks fly when these two touch. Now it’s up to them to decide if what they’ve found is worth the risk of getting a little burned.

1 Like