Calling All Genre Writers for a Fun Project

Hello fellow writer!
Would you like a chance to meet new writers and work on a project with them!
Well, you’ve come in time because we still have TWO SPOTS OPEN!
Basically, all you need to do is to first, scroll down to see which chapters are free. Then, read the plot summary -THE LINK IS DOWN BELOW-
Once you understand the plot, read the chapter descriptions and out of the chapters that are open, pick which one you’d like to write.

Here is the link for the plot summary :

Here is the link for the chapter descriptions:

Here are the chapter assignments:
**Chapter 1- @LanaJoKing
**Chapter 2- @Twins_That_Write **
Chapter 3- @Chelansea
**Chapter 4- @LanaJoKing **
Chapter 5- @Roak_G
Chapter 6- @AmrutaBelambe

Chapter 7- @NatashaSantangelo1
Chapter 8- @Smaug2020
Chapter 9- @Winterlove63
Chapter 10- @DarlaCassic
Chapter 11- @AmrutaBelambe
**Chapter 12- @Twins_That_Write **
Chapter 13- @Book_Raven
Chapter 14- @DarlaCassic
Chapter 15- @Book_Raven

I did read a little bit of all of your stories to figure out the chapter assignments. I hope these seem fair to you, if they don’t please let me know. I’ll PM you some details.
Also, if you are fine with these chapters and confirmed then let know. If writers aren’t able to write -or don’t respond in 48 hours- then their chapters will be given to someone else.
PLEASE NOTE: You can start writing your chapter(s) immediately but do remember to follow the chapter descriptions. Once you’re done writing, editing, revising your chapter PM it to me along with you’re mini bio..

Here are the writers in the project so far:
@chelansea
@DarlaCassic
@Smaug2020
@Roak_G
@AmrutaBelambe
@Winterlove63
@Book_Raven
@NatashaSantangelo1
@LanaJoKing
Thanks again!

5 Likes

ohhhhhhh sounds interesting, I honestly love writing anything, but I tend to focus on more abstract writing. Any genre works for me.

I’m totally down.

1 Like

Love this! I like Romance and Thriller.

1 Like

Great!

1 Like

Oooh, okay!

2 Likes

Are you able to write fiction while still writing abstract?

1 Like

im down. but i’ll prolly need some time :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, the way I describe things is just more metaphorical than the actual feeling of it sometimes, and sometimes I do weird sentence structures to emphasise my point.

1 Like

Alright, that’s totally cool!

2 Likes

So, does anyone have any ideas for plots?

1 Like

Alright, PM me on my account whenever, because I’m still trying to figure out the forums lmao

1 Like

Sure.

2 Likes

That a lovely idea, I love that you’d take the initiative to start this!

I, however, am too much of a control freak to share the reins with someone else, let alone seven someone elses. I get stubborn with my ideas and characters.

I will definitely follow how you project unfolds, because the result can turn out really nice!

4 Likes

Alright cool! I can definitely relate to that but I think it can turn out cool since we’re all here with the same interests!

@Twins_That_Write
Hi there,
since you are looking for co-writers and writing buddies, I have shifted your thread into this category. Good luck with your project.

Lina - Community Ambassador

1 Like

Okay, thanks.

1 Like

What could help it work, would be to determine a detailed course of event, characters and all, and then assign chapters to every one, like, from this moment, to this action it’s that writer, from this action to that scene, that other writer…

And the put the whole thing together, with minimal concentration between the authors. It would be very interesting to see the different writing styles, approaches and all. And each one is the master of his chapter. Proceeding like that, I could see myself joining in on the fun!

2 Likes

Yeah that seems cool! I’d definitely enjoy that a lot.

1 Like

I’m thinking like romance and Fantasy for the genres since I think those are commonly used genres.

1 Like

This sounds like a really good idea! I’m interested in joining