CALLING ALL QUIZZERS OUT THERE(games for fun)

Feel free to answer the previous question I put up just … minutes ago?

Basically, we have questions(factual, logical, creative, etc) which I put up and the houses gain points depending on the answers their members give!

Gotta go now! Feel free to ask others here OR me when I come back, if you have any questions!

I think that the fair answer to that would be -endless- as endless can possibly go.
To me, written words in a book may be numbered of curse, but as we read the book we realize there are words which aren’t written but understood between the lines of which without them the book wouldn’t make as much sense.
I also believe that due to certain events in the book we ask ourselves many questions that relate to that book, or that event and again the book wouldn’t make as much sense without them, the assumptions we make, the long dialogues we have about the book is all a part of “written words” I believe.
It may sound stupid to some, but to some people who admire books as much as I do, this all makes total sense.
Books have endless words to me!

Let’s see, we’re talking Wattpad books? I’ve heard that the average chapter length for a Wattpad book should be around 2,000 - 2,500 words. As for how many chapters a book should have, I’ve noticed a trend of around 20 - 30 chapters per book.

With those numbers, I’d say that the average word count for Wattpad books would be around 40,000 - 60,000 words.

If we’re talking traditionally published books, well… I don’t know. I can take a wild guess and say around 120,000 words, as published novels tend to be better, wordier, and longer than Wattpad books.

In my opinion, a good book may have any length as long as they’re interesting. They maybe one-shot or never-ending as long as the storyline is interesting, I don’t think the word count matters.

Well depends is it a short story or not
Short stories usually have 2000. A regular novel well can have endless words in it as long as they make send and work well with the whole story line

I’d probably give my friend my own money! (Because the question doesn’t say that I don’t have money to help my friend!) :smiley:

I couldn’t really say! Books vary in the number of words they have. I guess what really matters is the story, whether it’s told in 5 words or a 1000.

DAMN I LOOOVE THIS ANSWER! Perfect dude! Yes, an average book(all books in general, that goes without saying) is ENDLESS. JACKELS GET 5+ POINTS!

YUP. That’s the logic-based answer we have here! 5+ TO THE FALCONS!

It doesn’t, because there can never be a limited word count as @LeilanaFannin said. But that was the question XD. 4+ TO THE RAVENS!

Yup, but you’d see many short stories which don’t have anywhere near 2k. But we’re talking about average so… 4+ TO THE RAVENS!

Yeah, well said, but that was the Q. It doesn’t matter - whether word count matters or not. But the Q asks for an avg count. 4+ TO THE FALCONS!

Great answer! I love the loophole u found here! Unfortunately, I’ve already given points for this Q, so many next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

You Are Offered A Pill That Makes You 25% More Intelligent But Permanently Removes Your Hair Including Eyebrows. Do You Take It?

RAVENS
@MrPuncho @ea_paperbits @S-Ingrate @BIoomedWiIted @bookbubz @WriteMyHeartOut75 @blazingfire1012

JACKELS
@Jackoween @sarakbeeksma @Kinmori @ilianasarigo @PerenneMeraki @AbiyaDamian555 @LeilanaFannin

KINGFISHERS
@misssssunusual @dontstealmykitkats @Prisionerofthedark @AnotherBookDragon @FOXYGIRL8002

FALCONS
@Oblivionyx @golfballshifter @Imenso_74 @crownedmadness @FierroThorne

2 Likes

YES.

I’ve already voluntarily shaved my head once, I was frustrated that I still had a bit of hair XD. It’s less cute than having a little hair, for sure, but there’s wigs and fake eyebrows if I wanted my look back.

And goodness knows I need more intelligence.

Nope. I’d rather have my hair because I’m losing it too fast. Also being intelligent is a hard thing when you have to cope up with the world because we’d think everyone is just as intelligent as ourselves. So, I’d prefer being average or below-average.

Also I love my hair

1 Like

No. I don’t think my vanity will be able to take such a hit.

1 Like

25% is bit toi less…how about 99% :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

but still I’d take tthe pill cuz…hair is just a small price to pay.

btw i love my hair too…but I’m greedy for knowledge, higher iq n all brain stuff

definitely not

No way?? 25% isn’t that much and will not make me be able to do more with my life than I’m doing now (except for making it a little bit more easy perhaps). I’m happy with my intelligence and I’m happy to know that it is all natural and because of me practicing and studying. I would not like myself if I knew I bought my intelligence. Also, my hair is fabulous and people without eyebrows are scary.

EDIT: my brother’s answer: “Of course not: looks take you further than brains”

Am already intelligent so.

NOTE TO MYSELF: REMEMBER TO MARK THE PREVIOUS QUESTION !!!

La Question-

How different would the world be if the wheel wasn’t invented?

RAVENS
@MrPuncho @ea_paperbits @S-Ingrate @BIoomedWiIted @bookbubz @WriteMyHeartOut75 @blazingfire1012

JACKELS
@Jackoween @sarakbeeksma @Kinmori @ilianasarigo @PerenneMeraki @AbiyaDamian555 @LeilanaFannin

KINGFISHERS
@misssssunusual @dontstealmykitkats @Prisionerofthedark @AnotherBookDragon @FOXYGIRL8002

FALCONS
@Oblivionyx @golfballshifter @Imenso_74 @crownedmadness @FierroThorne

1 Like

Honestly, that’s quite hard to visualize. The wheel was one of the first key inventions of humanity. Without it, life would be very… different. Not difficult, but staggeringly different.

I’m sorry, this question is just too huge to imagine and I can’t give you a logical answer.

1 Like