Calling all the new romance writers. Let's be friends!

writing
discussion
critiques
chat
friends

Where are all the new romance story writers? Haiii!:raising_hand_woman: How is your writing going so far?

21 Likes

Super slowwww

2 Likes

I have so many ideas that I can’t write them fast enough :joy: how’s yours?

3 Likes

It’s good as long as it doesn’t stop^•^ haha I am having the same problem. So many ideas. Don’t know which way to go. But I have published my first story just yesterday

4 Likes

Yay! Congrats! Is it the first story you’ve ever posted here?

Mine isn’t up yet, I don’t even have a full chapter written lol. Too many ideas.

2 Likes

Thank you^•^ yep it’s my first.

Oh you will get to it soon. Ask your heart. Write the one you like the most.:blush: I am sure it will be great!

3 Likes

What’s it called? I’d love to look at it; I definitely neeeed more stories.

I will, I’m just focusing on another couple stories right now. I write best when working on multiple projects :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

It’s called ‘perfect lies’ ^•^

That’s great! That’s a really good talent haha

1 Like

This is the best advice!

I started writing this story 1,5 months ago, is that recent enough to be considered ‘new’? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww hehe thanks^•^

Yep it’s still new haha. I have started mine two months ago but published it just yesterday^•^

1 Like

Hi everyone! New romance writer here! I’ve just completed my first story on Wattpad, a (mature) romance between two British musicians, and am trying to get past chapter three on my second book but finding it’s not coming as easily this time… :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Hai! Congrats on finishing a book!:smiley:
Maybe take a break and read some. Then start again. You might be able to write like before^•^

Congratulations! What’s it about?

1 Like

Thanks^•^ it’s about a billionaire and his arranged married wife. What is yours about?

1 Like

Heello! I’m almost finished my current romance story and I’m pretty excited. I have five chapters to write and I’ll probably start procrastinating heaps when I get to that last one XD

2 Likes

Hi there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice! My book is a slowburn story about a girl with cerebral palsy who falls in love with her best friend’s brother.

1 Like

Haha that’s great! What’s your story about^•^

Haii how are you doing^•^