Calling all writers/readers/watchers of darker themes and genre.

feedback-offered
discussion
gray-morality-club

I used to have a leopard gecko named Walter that we found in my cousin’s closet . . . He died from unnatural causes. In fact, every pet I’ve had that wasn’t a snake has died from unnatural causes . . .

BUMP hey guys!! :wave: how’s life

Still working on that paper . . .

Lol, we should take tips from Bubbles.

I’m more like Buttercup.

I’ve honestly never actually watched the show, except when I was younger so I don 't remember the differences between them all.

I F#CKING LOVE BUBBLES.

MERCY IS FOR THE WEAK.

Hey EVERYONE!!

Hello everyone! I hope you all taking care of yourself!

Hello :3 Finally done with my paper! I wrote the whole thing in one day . . . and let me tell you, that was not a paper that should have been :joy: I was up until 6am editing lol. I’m such a dumb ass. We knew about this paper since August.

Okay guys if you have a dark side or eerie alter ego and you transform into them, what would you look like?

I’d probably just look like my profile pic :joy:

true I see you like that.

Do you want to know mine.

Sure :joy: what is it

Well if I transform into my dark side, it would be me with fiery red eyes, sharp teeth, have vines/branches act as my veins on the outside of my purpleish scarlet skin, black ink drooling off the corner of my mouth, wear a bear mask and my curly hair look like they went through humidity.

My alter ego is like a berserker just filled with rage and spite.

Wow you’ve really thought about that a lot huh? :joy: That’s cool!

A retail worker who is allowed to say what they think to their customers

I just thought of that in my head for only a minute, I think that I am just full of rage and self-doubt of myself sometimes.