Calling writers who need to be motivated

This thread is for writers who want to be motivated, want to talk about new story ideas or about writer blocks. Also an area where you can talk about what’s going on in your life. Please be nice to each other!

I’m starting yet another book idea but only this time around it’s something I’ve been dying to write xD Working on character profiles.

4 Likes

My life or you can say making books and my love life is totally messed up!

I love creating character profiles! What is your story about? Lamoo though I’ve been through the same thing as well. I’m like well here I go again with another story idea when I haven’t even finished the other one **

4 Likes

This is so nice of you. God bless. Here’s a nice song for those who remember Need For Speed Underground 2 the GAME.

:smiley:

Girl, I’m with you on that one

1 Like

My writing process is so wonky :joy:

1 Like

I used to play the really old version of need for speed back in my gaming days. I went back to it and I was like I shouldn’t have left you for this long

2 Likes

I have three that I need to write but haven’t started. This one is the third one I’m plotting and character profiling for lmao

It’s about a mage bounty huntress who is searching for a missing person who is important, or mildly important. I haven’t worked out a lot of the details - I had a dream last night and only caught the bud of the dream, but it was enough to spiral me into this lmao

1 Like

Amen sister

1 Like

Oh bro, like seriously I mean like see though I love romantic movies and stories its totally hell lot different from reality!
I mean reality is more dramatic than the movies I have watched till now! :joy:

1 Like

my major pet peeve while writing: the beginning! just to get the right beginning is so difficult! but once you get it right, the story just flows through

2 Likes

Same! :grinning:

1 Like

BAHAHAHHAH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Can i just quote you on that one

*Reality is more dramatic than the movie *

• dyia 2020**

That was good. Seriously though I find a lot of romantic movies really cringing maybe it’s just my dark heart cringing but like I honestly can’t. I burst out laughing during romantic movies

2 Likes

I love your username! Man the beginning and the ending is tough for me. :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

Same, like those romantic stories do cringe me but at times its cute but though some feel that those are dramatic and am like bro the reality is more dramatic like legit a lot of drama :joy:

2 Likes

awww girl you work on dreams too. Thank god i’m not the only one! That sounds interesting I would read that. Is Miss Bounty huntress badass?

2 Likes

oh… okay… I love the old version too. :frowning:

Thank you!! All of my friends are like the new version is better and i’m like NOOOOOOO internalized screaming.

2 Likes

Honestly the tea in reality is wayyyyyyyyy more interesting. Like have you seen the salty social media posts sips tea loudly

2 Likes