Camp NanoWriMo 2019!

discussion

Hello! Welcome everyone. I created this thread to not only recruit some potential cabin members of my own, but for you guys too as well!

Feel free to talk about the goals and works you have going on. I’m going to be working on a new work in progress. My work count goal is around 50,000-60,000 so lets hope I can hit it! I also write Fanfics/YA!

Anyways, good luck to you all and hopefully you guys would love to stop by and have a chat. Maybe perhaps join my cabin too! I believe the maximum is 15 people so I am looking for people who will actually attempt their goals and maybe get more involved. Of course life happens but lets thry and smash these goals :slight_smile:

Happy Writing!

• Samantha

Heyy

helloo!

Hii

hey how are you?

Hey

I am good…thanks…
what about you?
Do you write?

Hi…how are you?

Hey! So I participated in NaNo this last go around but halfway through, my computer died and I lost some work. Pauses to cry deeply

Anyways, I obviously didn’t get to reach the 50k goal because of this and I just saw an email come through a few days ago about Camp NaNoWriMo and I have to ask,

What exactly is it? lol

Here are 2 sites that should be able to help you

Personally, I do NaNo on my own every year. I don’t do it through any of the websites. I just put my nose to the grindstone and go

Hi

Hi!

Hello everyone! How’re you all doing?

Thank you so much! So, do you do Camp NaNo as well or no?

Good

I haven’t done it yet, but I am considering it

Hellooo everyone. I’m already in a cabin, but I saw a platform for discussion about Nano and couldn’t pass it up. :smile_cat:

I’m definitely planning to be there this April. I’m starting something new with a relatively low goal, mainly for time constraints and because I’m supposed to be working on something else…I am not using Camp NaNo as a procrastination method…(that’s a lie, I definitely am)

Decided to do a Sci-Fi Fantasy story this time around because I wanted to branch out some.

What are you planning to work on?

Hey! So good to have a veteran Camp Nano writer in here! lol I’m a total noob :joy:

I’m going to use this camp to finish up my sequel that I’ve been working on for what feels like a year now but I’m crossing my fingers it hasn’t been that long lol

So is this basically just like Nano but with groups of people in your cabin helping you along?

Pretty much :slight_smile: this is actually my firedtyear doing camp, but I’ve been involved in NaMoWriMo for 3-4 years. I got onto the site and looked around and it appears to be basically NaNoWriMo only you can set your own goals and there’s a greater social aspect to it. :smile_cat:

I’m using it for the rewrite of my current novel. Almost finished with the first draft