Can someone please explain how to use this new community place?

Hey, so this is the first proper time I have come onto the new community place and,to be honest, I am really confused with it all and I was wondering if someone would happily explain the small basics and details of this new place as it’s so weird and confusing to me he he :):grinning::joy:

3 Likes

Sure! What is confusing you? I think someone actually made a help book for the new community I think @Prisim would be of more help than me since I haven’t been here as long as him but I could help with the basics ^^

4 Likes

I have a couple chapters devoted to the new clubs in my guide book, unfortunately I can’t actually post a link to it since it’s advertising :laughing: But what are your questions and I’ll be happy to help.

One link I can post is the guide Eevee put together on a thread on here so that can also help A guide to the new threads

9 Likes

@Prisim you can advertise it in #share-your-story:writer-resources-and-guides

2 Likes

Thought I had already posted there but then I remember they probably refreshed the one that was up from beta :laughing:

1 Like

if i post a link to your guide in my guide… does it count as advertising ? :thinking:

3 Likes

My guess is yes, since it would still be posting a link to a Wattpad “story”.

1 Like

What you need is a tutorial. Thankfully, there’s a built-in turorual here.

Just post “@robotambassador start new user” and you will ve directed to a tutorial.

Happy clubbing!

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t get your message, it never told me. :slight_smile: Thanks! It’s just I literally have no clue how anything works he he :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will check it out! :slight_smile:

Where can I find your guide book? :smile:

Sent you a PM since I can’t post a link here. Let me know if you still have any questions about using the clubs!

1 Like

I’m new too and I feel kind of confused xD

1 Like

heyyyyyyyy guys same im kinda confused what the community thing is

2 Likes

hi, i did the tutorial but i can’t figure out how to make an actual thread? there’s nothing that says ‘create new topic’ or anything, and the keyboard shortcut is not working for me…

please help!! <3

1 Like

Hi, you need to reach trust level “member” to open a thread. You can find more about the trust levels here: Trust Levels: What are they and how do they work

1 Like

thank you so much!

1 Like

how do i make new thread???

I have the same exact question lol

@MadG152
@MCLuna16

On Desktop:

On Smartphone:
IMG_3365

2 Likes