So, a new user followed me and when I welcomed and directed them to the Welcome to Wattpad article on the help pages, I realised that there was nothing informing the new users about the Wattpad community forums.
Reading through the article, I think after the last line “Read our blog”, there can be a sentence like:
Connect with our community at the Community Forums (You can link the forums: https://www.wattpadwriters.com/ ). You can read more here.
Something on the lines of:
- Our guide for new users: How Wattpad Works
- How to find stories on Wattpad: Searching stories with tags
- How to get started with writing: Creating a Story
- Keeping your account safe: Protecting your account
- Connect with the Wattpad Ambassadors
- Follow the Wattpad Profile
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Read our blog