Can't edit or save changes to story, says can't save because I am working from two devices?

feedback_writing

I am pretty new to Wattpad. I have had major problems where I have tried to save changes to a story and doesn’t save it or says it can’t save because I am working from two devices. Don’t know if it’s the site or my browser. Only using Internet Explorer 11. Had major problems using Chrome where it destroyed my hard drive’s memory and had issues using Firefox. How can I fix the problem?

That you usually shows up when you’ve written on one device and then continued to edit on another. Like you write something on a computer and finish it on your phone. I mostly use my phone when this happens because there’s an option that pops up asking if you want to use the last save from that device or from the other.

Hi there,

This category is for app and site feature feedback! If you’re encountering a bug, please send in a ticket to Support and we’ll be happy to help: https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I’ll be unlisting this thread, and if you have any other questions, please let me know!

unlisted #4