Can't find my story through tags

I searched the title of my story, it worked up just fine. But the tags don’t give many results. None of the tags lead me to my story. I put the settings on new but didn’t find it.

How long ago did you post it? It takes time to be seen under the tags from what I’ve learned.

3 Likes

Oooh ok, I posted it today

1 Like

As you publish more often and Wattpad is able to gather more statistics, you should have the option of viewing your story rankings, which will tell you what tags your story ranks highest on. Since there are so many books on Wattpad, it may be hard to find your story under the tags at first, but keep working hard and you’ll get there! Keep in mind this could take a couple days or a couple weeks. Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you a lot! Btw, may I ask you another question? How do I get the new user tutorial for the badge?

1 Like

I’ll try to answer that :joy: I’m still new to this too.
In the beginning of joining the community, there should be a message from a person called the @RobotAmbassador
In that message, it should explain how to do things like add pictures to messages and reply! You’ve pretty much got most of it already, but going through that will give you the Certified Badge. As you continue to be active in the forum, you will be able to earn more badges and gain new abilities!
Let me know if you have anymore questions! I’m working on my story right now, so the easiest way to reach me would probably me through sending me a pm on the app, but I’ll check in on this thread every so often too! :grin:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @RobotAmbassador display help.

@RobotAmbassador display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@RobotAmbassador start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@RobotAmbassador roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@RobotAmbassador quote

:left_speech_bubble: People see you as an object, not as a person, and they project a set of expectations onto you. People who don’t have it think beauty is a blessing, but actually it sets you apart. — Candace Bergen

@RobotAmbassador fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Now all you need to do is tag the robot ambassador and say “start tutorial”

1 Like

Thanks!

@RobotAmbassador start tutorial

Thanks for joining Wattpad Community, and welcome!

If you’d like to learn more, select below and bookmark this personal message . If you do, there may be a :gift: in your future!

I don’t understand lol

1 Like

Nevermind, I did it XD

1 Like

Good job!

2 Likes

Thanks!

Yeah, it happens to my story too.

1 Like

Hello, how are you?
You can check the tag rankings of your story as you know. Only according to those numbers you will be able to see your story. If you keep updating with a good blurb and good cover as well as good content then your rankings will go higher. Also, know that readers will be able to have your books on their homepage (in other words “recommended”) if they read a popular book or any book with similar kinds of tags.
Thank you,

3 Likes

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Glad that I could help :white_flower:

1 Like