carol danvers ︽✵︽ aesthetics ︽✵︽ open

hey! i’m on summer vacation rn, and i haven’t been on wattpad in forever, so i thought- why not make a lil shop for aesthetics/moodboards? i make for characters, stories, ships, and i can make one for you too, if you want a lil moodboard for your personality!

a few rules before we begin:

• you can thread hop, but only as long as the other users are okay with it
  • password is required
  • payment is a follow OR credit
  • payment comes before delivery please
  • be nice please

character aesthetics

• your character’s name + do you want it on the aesthetic:
  • appearance (faceclaim, if you have one):
  • interests:
  • personality/bit of background about your character:
  • color scheme you want:
  • any additional info (special requests, etc):
  • password:

ship aesthetics

• your characters’ names/ship name + do you want their names/ship name on the aesthetic:
  • appearances (faceclaims, if any):
  • interests:
  • personalities/bit of background about the characters and ship:
  • color scheme you want:
  • password:

story aesthetics

• name of your story + do you want it on the aesthetic:
  • summary:
  • genre:
  • vibes (dark, light, summer, etc):
  • color scheme you want:
  • password:

your own aesthetic

• your name + do you want it on the aesthetic:
  • interests:
  • personality/bit of background about you:
  • color scheme you want:
  • password:

password is a tv series recommendation

3 Likes

bumpity bump

1 Like

Thank in advance and I love Captain Marvel.

• your characters’ names/ship name + do you want their names/ship name on the aesthetic: Jason and Maria, yes
  • appearances (faceclaims, if any): Charlie DePew and Sofia Carson
  • interests: Watching old tv shows and movies, hiking, lots of cuddling, sneaking into the others room to sleep, sunday drives
  • personalities/bit of background about the characters and ship: Jason and Maria were best friends before their parents got together, Jason’s dad died of cancer and Maria’s mother died after complications with childbirth. Jason confronted Maria’s bully and was her only friend after she moved back to her dad’s hometown. She has a huge crush on Jasom when they met at 13, but buries it deep for her dad’s sake. Her dad dies in a house fire 4 years later and Jason is there to support Maria through all of it. Maria’s feelings come out and they start dating in secret with some back and forth with what’s right and what’s wrong.
  • color scheme you want: bright with neutrals
  • any additional info (special requests, etc): nope!
  • password: Lee Daniel’s Star

Your aesthetics are so pleasing they make me wanna cry from their beauty cries from beauty

accepted! please complete payment before delivery :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (that’s great, i love her a lot!)

1 Like

accepted! please complete payment before delivery :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

omg klfsnjd that’s so kind thank you! (also, your icon- i love zuko!!)

bumpity bump

I followed you! :smile:

thank you!! here’s your aesthetic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i hope it’s okay! i wasn’t sure if you’d be okay with the bad word in it kdnjfn but i decided to put it anyway, if you want it changed (or if you want smth else changed) you can jus tell me :relaxed:

1 Like

I love it! Thanks so much :smile:

1 Like
  • your character’s name + do you want it on the aesthetic: Alexander Charles and yes
  • appearance: Tyrone Smithers
  • interests: reading classics, piano, classical music, garden walks, horseback riding.
  • personality/bit of background about your character: He’s loves everything classic. He finds it hard to let people past his cold exterior so not many friends. He finds comfort in music and likes to ride horseback. Very wealthy.
  • color scheme you want: black, white and blue
  • any additional info (special requests, etc): Can you try to make it like a dark theme. Also, I’m fine with bad words on it.
  • password: Series of Unfortunate Events

accepted! please complete payment before delivery :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (a series of unfortunate events is my favorite book series omg, i havent watched the show yet though)

1 Like

You’re welcome!! I actually might request some I’ve been wanting some for a while but not in makes em hardly XD

Also YESSS I love Zuko. He’s the best

here’s your aesthetic!

i went with a sort of beige-ish vibe since it’s a neutral color, but i still tried to make it look bright/happy :relaxed: i made two different versions too bec i couldn’t decide which name placement i liked fkjnsd i hope you like them, you can tell me if you want anything changed!

completed! sorry my wifi cut off for some reason. Also, you should watch it! its really good for an adaption.

here’s your aesthetic!

i made two for this one as well because i couldn’t decide which overall look i liked better :’( i hope you like it, and you can tell me if you want anything changed! (also thank you, i’ll check the show out soon!!)

1 Like

oooh you can request any time you want to, i take requests all the time anyways :relaxed: and i agree, zuko and his redemption arc are the best phew

tysm! I love them!

1 Like